Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: Who lives in San Jose that could pick up and hold a part for me?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ConeDodger
I need a Datsun 240Z Crank picked up in San Jose... Anyone?
DanT
where and when Rob? biggrin.gif
Trevorg7
If Dan cannot, let me know.

T
ConeDodger
Wow. Unbelievable. The guy flaked. We had a deal and he pulled out just a little while ago. He had been ranting about the previous guy flaking on him and then this!!!

Thanks anyway guys.
Trevorg7
Bummer.

T
biosurfer1
if something comes through Rob let me know, I'm in Pismo beach until later today and could pick it up on the way home.
ConeDodger
I am pretty sure this is gone... The guy had a stroker crank to build a 3.1 liter 240Z motor. I like the stroker motor so much in my 914 that I thought I would build one for my 240Z. I am sure someone offered more than his asking price after we did the deal. The part is out if a diesel Maxima.

I can just buy the assembly, crank and rods and pistons from Rebello in Pacheco. I will probably do that. My Z has the one in a million E31 Head, so this would be a 225 HP street car at 2300 pounds.

Thanks anyway guys...

Brett, you missed a great Porsche Family Reunion. Of course with you gone, we talked about where you were. The consensus was that you were doing jail time for pulling the "Do not remove" off of pillows and mattresses. You are such a rebel!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.