Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 Magazine April issue is here
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
koozy
Well folks, the April issue of 914 Magazine is officialy here

If you are a subscriber, you should have an email with a link to the magazine

If you have not subscribed yet go to http://www.914magazine.net and subscribe to get your copy

It's free so go get it.

Thanx and I hope you like it.....

Mike
TINCAN914
Mike, I did a quick read, nice work!! Looking forward to reading the entire issue today. piratenanner.gif aktion035.gif
DEC
914 Magazine

with wrong community sad.gif

overall smilie_pokal.gif
jgara962
I was expecting just a couple of pages, not over 30 pages! Looking forward to reading it
SirAndy
QUOTE(DEC @ Apr 1 2008, 06:49 AM) *

with wrong community sad.gif

overall smilie_pokal.gif

agree.gif

shades.gif Andy
koozy
Thanx guys, it's great to hear you all like it. I want to fill it with content from all 914 enthusiasts so send me your stuff to the emails listed in the magazine. I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

Mike
BIGKAT_83
Damn Nice...............Someone has put alot work into this.

smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif

Thanks Bob
PeeGreen 914
Nice work Mike. Thanks for doing this. Can't wait to see the next one biggrin.gif

Now I better get back to work wink.gif
jaminM3
Nice Job thumb3d.gif

It did seem all about racing..??

I /6 conversion story would be nice too confused24.gif

I guess #1 community is subjective, huh?

Overall, very nice!!!!!!! aktion035.gif
70Sixter
I want to add my congratulations!!. Great work. beerchug.gif
tracks914
Great work, maybe I can supply some restoration pix. A few each month to tease the readers on the progress?????
koozy
Thanx everyone.

Doug, I'd love to do that. PM me with your contact info and we'll start working on it for the next issue. I was hoping to find something like that for the magazine. For now it's only coming out every other month but If I get enough people to contribute it will be every month in no time at all.

Thanx so much for offering to be a part of the magazine. I can't wait to see some pics.

Mike
koozy
Got your PM, thanx. Anyone else have a story they want to contribute just PM me with details and I'll get back to you.

Thanx for all the support.

Mike
horizontally-opposed
Haven't got a chance to read through it carefully, but I have to say I am VERY impressed with the pdf as I go through it.

VERY nice layout, nice treatment of the photos, nice attention to detail, and it is obvious that someone has put a lot of effort and love into this. It is, quite frankly, already more impressive than some printed automotive periodicals I have seen, and by that I mean many.

Nice job!

pete
gary beck
Wow, thats great!!!
Thanks

smilie_pokal.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.