Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Car arrived in Florida safely Kudos to Glory Transport
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Ferg
Big shout out to Glory Transport, they did a very nice job bringing the Signal Orange 74 to It's new home in Daytona Beach FL.

I'm 914 less for the first time in 7 years sad.gif for those wondering why I sold it, this car will be coming my way very soon. (Flame Suit On!)

I'm not leaving 914's though, I still know they are the better car. biggrin.gif

Trevorg7
thumb3d.gif

Cool looking car.

T
purple
Damn, that's a good looking car!

I'd love one of those myself.
jtf914
Nice. Real 74 Carrera?

Edit:
Nevermind just saw your signature, 75 Carrera. I usually don't like the painted wheels, but those look great.
jgara962
I'm not a fan of the color, but that is a sweet car!
Ferg
Yes, real 75 Carrera. 391 out of 395 coupes built in 75.

The brown is a favorite of mine... it's lighter than this picture shows. I'm odd like that, red and yellow are at the very bottom of my color list.

Ferg smile.gif
thesey914
It looks Maroon from here but brown is even cooler. Really like it.
Ferg
Better pics in the sunlight.

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
degreeoff
Sweet may man! Take off the whale and put on a duck and you have my next stable addition!
TROJANMAN
Even in the sunlight it still looks like poop
carr914
Did my buddy John buy it? 9Werks

T.C.
Ferg
New owner of the signal orange 74 2.0 is Phil.

He will come online shortly I bet.

Ferg
byndbad914
QUOTE(Ferg @ Apr 1 2008, 12:39 PM) *

The brown is a favorite of mine... it's lighter than this picture shows. I'm odd like that, red and yellow are at the very bottom of my color list.

I like the brown two-tone too just cuz it's diff'ernt. I also like the whale tails too, so I am definitely not right in the head by common consensus laugh.gif

A couple junkyard T4s, some welder.gif and get those wheels converted to 3-pc with some Hoosier Rs, and.. and.. and... I have all sorts of great ideas for your money hahaha.
Gint
Damn! Even in brown that's a nice looking car Ferg.
jimtab
Nice car Ferg but it looks a little "dirty" to me......
Andyrew
That is one nice car!!!
When you gonna sell it?
Trade? tongue.gif

(jk)
thesey914
The whale tail definitely has to stay - these cars will be the new 'early 911', everyone will be after them and they're pretty sought after now by people in the know -does it have the same 210hp motor as the RS?
I wonder how it survived as brown all these years.
Ferg
US cars had the same low HP 2.7 as a regular 75 911. 165hp IIRC.

No it won't be for sale any time soon. This is as close to a "dream car" as it get's for me, aside from a Pantera.

It is coming with a 3.2 Andial built motor with 46mm webbers that will most likely find it's way into the car along with a sport exhaust. I will not be doing anything to this car that is not reverseable though, and with two kids track time is not happening.

Ferg beerchug.gif
73Phoenix20
Very, very nice!!!

Even tho it had it's issues, my '75 911S Silver Anniversay Edition coupe was one of my fave Porsches! She always ran hot in the summer tho... I didn't know about needing different oil coolers and all that stuff back then. I had come from a '68 911L and a '73 T, and never had temp issues with them, so I figured Porsche knew it all about how to build their cars!

And, like you, I actually liked some of the Porsche brown paints they offered!!!

Would love to see it back here in Michigan this summer, but probably too long of a drive for that classic! Enjoy her!
rhodyguy
that's a beauty mike. nice ride for a road trip to seattle. you can park on the far side of the lot where troy lights off the bottle rockets and does the grinding for the late to early bumper conversion.

k
Sleepin
Beautiful car Ferg! Definetly worthy! I actually like the brown, has a touch of class it does.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.