Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 9motorsports
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
914Sixer
Need to contact Nate for title for the Z Green 74 I bought out of Corpus Christi. Web site shows to be down. Contact me at a914nut@email.com or 830-755-4755.
TROJANMAN
Add me to this list. I still need the title from the Adriatic Blue one.
914Sixer
Bump
Pat Garvey
Nate needs to clean up his messes!

He's rapidly becoming someone "not to touch"
VaccaRabite
That is a shame. He was a go-to guy for about a year. I wonder what happened?

Zach
ericread
QUOTE(Vacca Rabite @ Apr 2 2008, 07:35 PM) *

That is a shame. He was a go-to guy for about a year. I wonder what happened?

Zach

I originally bought from Nate before he was 9Motorsport. He was a stand-up guy very interested in getting into the 914 market. I hope Nate is just temporarily offline, but...

This brings up a good point...

We are entering a time where the economy is in a downturn. Add to that the idea that our little teeners are for the most part, toys. Yes I, like many others, use my 914 as a daily driver. But if the economy continues to soften, I will probably stretch out my purchases so that I spend less each month. Nate's business was a startup in a very strong economy. Many of these startups may not survive the next year. So if you purchase from one of these small busiesses, be sure to get all of your parts/paperwork completed to your satisfaction at the time of the sale.

The business you are dealing with today may not be around tomorrow to handle your customer service requests.
roadster fan
I have been wondering if this is the new profile for Nate. Just a hunch as I watch Evilbay for 914 stuff, and this seller came online in February and has similiar 914 product and similiar prices to 9motorsport.

That being said, I purchased a couple of items from Nate and other that slow shipping never had a problem.

I think a couple of the Sacramento guys on this bbs know how to contact him, or know where his physical store location is, hopefully they can chime in and try to help. I think Conedodger mentioned in a post that Nate realized pretty quick that we 914 owners were CSOB's and branched out into taildragger's and 'Benz's".

Jim
914Sixer
Hey gang, all is well. Nate made contact with me. I was aware of this ongoing issues. I was just trying to contact him. He and his business are good people.
VaccaRabite
So whats the deal? Is he out of the 914 game?

Zach
hwgunner
I have tried contacting Nate by email but it comes back as undeliverable. Nate if you are out there please contact me. hwgunneratmsn.com
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.