Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: DWD 914-6 Hardline update
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
BigD9146gt
Hello all,

Well its been about 4 months since I embarked on building a mandrel bender to make oil lines, and its bending...

IPB Image

IPB Image

Here's the first oil line, I'm going to check it in my car this weekend and send it (or a revision) to my friend with an original 914-6 mount as well as a Patrick Motorsports mount.

IPB Image

IPB Image

These will be zinc plated once they are done. Still unsure on price, I'm going to send out drawings to a mandrel bending company to see what the professionals will charge me to do their magic.

Cheers,
Don Welch
DWDesignWerks.com
degreeoff
Dude...That is awsome! having just gone through a jerry rig job NOW ya tell me about this.....Put an AN fitting on the end and sell me that one!!! JK.....
IronHillRestorations
Looks great Don! Might not be a bad idea to check out exhaust clearance.
degreeoff
thats a good point.....here is a pic of my deal next to his setup looks about right?

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
carr914
I need one or two or...

T.C.
sww914
Call me and I'll come over to help you build the mock engine & tranny and get them up in the car. I'll even bring some Casadores Anejo & Coronas.
McMark
That looks KILLER! Nice work as always, Don! smiley_notworthy.gif
Gint
That is nice. I might even buy a set myself. Kepp us posted please.
ericread
Really great pictures! Is the car in the picture currently completely dry of oil? I didn't see any drips, so it must be out of oil???
Eric_Shea
smilie_pokal.gif

Now the side lines to the front cooler please!
Jeffs9146
Great to hear! aktion035.gif

The 6 is still in the air, with the H/E on the floor, waiting to test fit.

Just give me a heads up as to when I should be home to receive it! If I am home when it comes in I can have an answer for you in a few minutes!

markb
QUOTE(sww914 @ Apr 1 2008, 09:20 PM) *

Call me and I'll come over to help you build the mock engine & tranny and get them up in the car. I'll even bring some Casadores Anejo & Coronas.

Don & Steve, pleeeese let me know when you get together & I'll come by & lend a hand (or just stand around & drink & smoke.... smile.gif ). Nice work, Don.
thesey914
Dammit. I recently bought a PMS oil line which goes half way
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.