Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What you need? What you need?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
fitsbain
I'm planning to attend this year and already have to truck some parts out. So I'm hoping you guys will help me empty my garage so I can work on my car again.

SO...

Tell me what you need. Anything and everything.

I'm letting it go cheap. And I'll deliever to Hershey, or anywhere between there and Pittsburgh.

I have the remenants of 2 cars that I cut for parts.

Including a passanger front corner, rear clip, passanger rear suspension consels, a 1.8 liter with progressive, and a set of 1.7/1.8 SSI's.

Lots more too, so just let me know what you need.
VaccaRabite
Never mind, I found the silly screw.

Zach
fitsbain
Well fine!!

I was about to go take some out of a front end sitting out by the garage.

:-)

Any way.

Bump.

Come on people.

I don't want to send it all to the scrap yard, but I can't get any work done with it in the garage.
fitsbain
Time for a bump and a few pictures so all you boys and girls know how much stuff I am storing.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
fitsbain
Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

So please, help me get rid of all this so I can get my car done.

Remember. I can deliever to Hershey or anywhere between there and Pittsburgh. And possibly farther or other directions so just ask.
Dr Evil
I need more mead! biggrin.gif
fitsbain
No mead yet, Maybe by ECC time, But I do have 5gallons of cider that is just about done cookin.

Stop down and help me do the trans in the bonniville (died tonight on the way to dinner) and you can have some.
ericread
Golly. I would never think of bringing those items in preparation for a trip down the Hershey Highway??? Not that I lean that direction, but most of that stuff looks pretty uncomfortable.

But then again, whom I am to judge...
fitsbain
Well time for a bump.

The SSI's are gone now.

Thanks Jim.

Come on people. Help me out.
fitsbain
Back to the top.
fitsbain
Bump again.

It's almost time.
type11969
Is that 1.8L (ljet) fi stuff? Looking for all parts except the runners, tb, and plenum. Also looking for a front swaybar and associated hardware.

-Chris
fitsbain
It should be but I'm not FI expert.

Mine is carbed.

Circle what you want on a picture and I'll bring it to Hershey.
type11969
Crap, neither am I. If I can figure out what I need I'll let you know.

-Chris
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.