Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Interior Light
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
JimmyG
I was looking on Ebay and there is aninterior light that was made by Sidler.I have seen only one of these before,Do any of you know if this is authentic?
Thanks
SirAndy
QUOTE(jjemg @ Apr 4 2008, 02:29 PM) *

I was looking on Ebay and there is aninterior light that was made by Sidler.I have seen only one of these before,Do any of you know if this is authentic?

got a link? i know BMW uses Sidler interior lights ...
idea.gif Andy
JimmyG
Andy
this is the ebay # 260225984414
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...em=260225984414
Let me know what you think
Jimmy
rhodyguy
that looks like one. appears to be in nice shape too, but the chrome bezel can conceal cracks until you have one in hand. i haven't gone to ebay for a look in ages. check out the NOS unit currently being offered, $117.50 with 9 days to go. piratenanner.gif ZIOKS!!! some seller with the handle Brer2010. dry.gif i wish i had a box of them.

k
brer
I thought we were friends.
sad.gif

brer
In case you're wondering, I'm buying a welder.

smile.gif

rhodyguy
no offense was intended on the ebay sale comment brer. i have no problem with making some dough-ray-me on an NLA OEM part. like i said, "i wish i had a box of them". seriously.

k
brer
i was joking.

laugh.gif
brer
After a couple questions and one person raising a concern about the interior light I thought I should point out to you guys that the interior light that I have one auction, the one mentioned above, is a real Hella unit that was sold separate from VW. This means that like other Hella supplied items, not obtained through the dealer this light does not have the VW symbol on it.

My understanding was that this was normal, until a concours minded person declined to buy it feeling that he would rather have one with the VW symbol on it.

FYI - just so you know. Feel Free to comment on it however you like, I won't mind. Here's another photo to show compare.

bye1.gif

Its still frickin awesome still in my opinion, but I think this blue thing is better for my car right now.
orthobiz
Yo, Brer...$132.25!!!!!
I just had to stop bidding but it is
a pretty light...

Paul
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.