Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: home for this guy
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
F4i
Hi, I did not remove the carpet from my car so I am not sure of the home for this bit. It is 7" X16" . I think I have everything else figured. Any tips on the install in general would be well recieved. Thanks
morph
Looks like the piece that goes right above the pedal board, is this an AA kit? If you still have problems figuring it our we can look up an install guide and send it to you.

http://stores.ebay.com/914appearanceandper...ept0/index.html
F4i
That sounds like a likely spot. Its a GPR kit I bought 2 years ago. Otherwise I would have bought from you. I will see how it holds up I may need a new one before long. AA's reputation has made its way up to Canada as well.
morph
I seen an AA kit on ebay awhile back, looked similar. good luck on your install. 3M Super 77 is a great adhesive to use. It comes in a spray can, you can find it at any home improvement store.
F4i
I just picked up a can today after much debate at the store. Glad to see I am on the right track. Thanks again for the help. I was thinking of just putting vinyl under the seats instead of the small patch of carpet. Thoughts?
morph
from the factory there was vinyl pieces that coverd areas around the seat that the carpet dose not cover
redshift
The rail in front of the seat rails.

M
scottb
a poorly designed shop apron missing the necessary posterior retention leads and anterior containment compartments. i'll give you $2......
F4i
Sold!
Disclaimer: Seller reserves the right to not bother shipping item. Substitute apron saying "kiss the cook"
with a picture of a large salmon may be provided. With the aforementioned shipping clause. It is not the
sellers fault that some buyers have too great a posterior for the meagre straps. Payments by paypal are
accepted. thanks for the interest
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.