Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOT: Made a window banner
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
McMark
It's a picture of my 914. biggrin.gif

I made this window banner for a customer, and I test fit it on my car. It turned out pretty good I think. And the best part is that by doing this 'project' I learned a few things about my vinyl cutter and now it's working better than ever.
Lavanaut
I dig it Mark! Personally I'd go w/o the URL on there, but hey...hard to beat free advertising like that. shades.gif

Edit: do you have a pic of the graph(ics) on the side of your car?
mightyohm
Sweet! I'd be proud to wear that on my car.. Oh wait... biggrin.gif
Ferg
Cool, now your car can be written off as a business expense biggrin.gif
McMark
QUOTE(Lavanaut @ Apr 5 2008, 12:32 PM) *

I dig it Mark! Personally I'd go w/o the URL on there, but hey...hard to beat free advertising like that. shades.gif

Here's the graphic. I'm bringing the car back to Gemini Blue Metallic this year though, so the graphic will go bye bye.
Lavanaut
QUOTE(McMark @ Apr 5 2008, 02:30 PM) *

Here's the graphic. I'm bringing the car back to Gemini Blue Metallic this year though, so the graphic will go bye bye.

Ha, nice! Your work?
Dr. Roger
Schweeeeeet!

cheer.gif
aktion035.gif
smilie_pokal.gif
pray.gif

biggrin.gif
r_towle
QUOTE(McMark @ Apr 5 2008, 05:30 PM) *

QUOTE(Lavanaut @ Apr 5 2008, 12:32 PM) *

First, lemme say in response to the side graphic. beer.gif smoke.gif smoke.gif smoke.gif smoke.gif beer.gif beer3.gif beer3.gif beer3.gif beer3.gif

then
Whats up...your car should look done already...lol
You know what they say.
A cobbler children has no shoes.

RIch
TROJANMAN
If you're in the business of paint and metal, shouldn't you put that banner on a nice car? poke.gif

biggrin.gif
mightyohm
You guys are terrible!

Does it come in yellow? smile.gif
McMark
Yes it does.... I meant to ask what color... biggrin.gif
ConeDodger
I will take silver and a three season sponsorship deal... biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.