Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Jigga, jigga, Yeah booyyyee! It lives again!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Dr Evil
I just got back from a ride in the 914 and it is kicking ass yet again! I need to adjust the shifting as I have no 1st gear, but it starts in 2nd pretty well smile.gif It still pops a little and I get a rattle at high RPM that I am not sure about, but tuning ought to clear all that up.

Today was a good day smile.gif

piratenanner.gif
jimkelly
bravo to you tenacious-E

beerchug.gif

okieflyr
Welcome back! piratenanner.gif
watsonrx13
Congrats.... aktion035.gif

-- Rob
Gint
Still running the CIS on that?
Dr Evil
QUOTE(Gint @ Apr 6 2008, 10:50 PM) *

Still running the CIS on that?

You know it.
plas76targa
Awesome news! Way to go - Idaho!
jesiv
Let me know if you need any help with 1st gear. I know someone...

James
KELTY360
QUOTE(jesiv @ Apr 6 2008, 08:09 PM) *

Let me know if you need any help with 1st gear. I know someone...

James

Yeah, but he's always studyin'. Doesn't have time for messin' wth teeners and buses.

poke.gif
Dr Evil
bootyshake.gif
fitsbain
Whjat is this?

Mr Tranny has no first?

LOL
rick 918-S
QUOTE(fitsbain @ Apr 6 2008, 07:24 PM) *

Whjat is this?

Mr Tranny has no first?

LOL

What? Dr. Evil is a tranny? huh.gif idea.gif shades.gif rolleyes.gif laugh.gif av-943.gif

Sorry, impulse control problem.. confused24.gif
Trevorg7
Sweet!

T
Root_Werks
Good to hear you're back behind the wheel Mr. Evil.
SLITS
Good to hear Mike ........

I'm still putzing with The Grey Ghost and that fuchin' 2.7 bit me today.

Reminder to self .... when tightening the dizzy hold down, while the engine is running, keep your thumb outta the fan.
SGB
But you could have had a kick ass bus, if not for the astute but obscure ranting of your virtual friends. See what we (didn't really) save you from?
championgt1
Way to go. Now have yourself a beer. aktion035.gif beer3.gif
type47
wait a minute.... is this another april fools joke? biggrin.gif
scotty b
QUOTE(SLITS @ Apr 6 2008, 08:31 PM) *

Good to hear Mike ........

I'm still putzing with The Grey Ghost and that fuchin' 2.7 bit me today.

Reminder to self .... when tightening the dizzy hold down, while the engine is running, keep your thumb outta the fan.

thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif
jimkelly
this pic is off the us military survalence system - if i were him - i would paint my car stealth black.
root
Evil is that you in there? av-943.gif
Click to view attachment
Dr Evil
Har de har har biggrin.gif

Ron, is your thumb ok?

I got home yesterday, adjusted the shifter and was getting ready to go out when all of the sudden, bang, my clutch pedal goes all the way to the floor dry.gif Damn clutch tube broke free of the fire wall. So, as you can see in the thread about it, I removed the tube, braised on a washer and reinstalled. No problem, but I had to remove my damn renn shifter to replace the tube....and thus the shifting is crappy again. I will be fixing that tonight.

I did take one of my sex female classmates and all around VW junkie on a ride, though. Her comments were, " Whoe, now I need to change my pants, that was too exciting." and "Your engine sounds much meaner than I imagined." biggrin.gif
SLITS
Thumb is ok ... tad sore ... I'll lose the nail at some future date. Thanks for asking.

BTW ... how's her pant(ie)s?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.