Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Picture from the random pics thread......
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
degreeoff
blink.gif

Click to view attachment
championgt1
Dumb?
plymouth37
QUOTE(championgt1 @ Apr 7 2008, 03:35 PM) *

Dumb?

av-943.gif

I have seen guys use gutted second blowers like that as air to water intercooler housings, that's my guess, if it does indeed serve a function.
Probably just a "look at me" thing though.
TJB/914
Our military, we love them. pray.gif

Detroit car guys unsure.gif

T
KELTY360
QUOTE(degreeoff @ Apr 7 2008, 04:32 PM) *

It's a game called Blower Jenga. The object is to pull out the lowest blower without disturbing the ones above it.

confused24.gif
TJB/914
More Military. pray.gif

T
degreeoff
I'd think the thing would tip over?
plymouth37
The owner probably thought that his car cornered to well, nothing kills that like some weight up HIGH!
Imagine the leverage put on those engine mounts during hard cornering!
TJB/914
Ok, anybody paying attention to my motor photo's?? av-943.gif

T
So.Cal.914
QUOTE(plymouth37 @ Apr 7 2008, 04:40 PM) *

QUOTE(championgt1 @ Apr 7 2008, 03:35 PM) *

Dumb?

av-943.gif

I have seen guys use gutted second blowers like that as air to water intercooler housings, that's my guess, if it does indeed serve a function.
Probably just a "look at me" thing though.

I know that they stack turbos, where the first compresses the air, the second compresses that already compressed air etc. Maybe it is the same idea.
sww914
I think it's a GTO, I'm a loser when it comes to muscley cars, I might be wrong.
So.Cal.914
1970 GTO
Dr. Roger
most of the '70 goats had a small block 400 engines. the last quarter of '70 they put a few 455's in.... Only a dozen or so with the 4-speeds, and 3 with convertibles, so they're ultra rare. Just sayin'.

Can you imagine 500 foot lbs. of torque from the factory in '70? Gas $0.36 a gallon. LOL
914Sixer
av-943.gif Dumb
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.