Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: ON LINE WELDING CLASS
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
spare time toys
Just found this link on another site I visit. Hope it can help some of us over here beerchug.gif

http://www.waybuilder.net/free-ed/BldgCons...elding01_v2.asp
914Sixer
I saved it to look more in depth for later. Looks like good info.
Gint
agree.gif So did I... thanks.
70Sixter
I cannot imagine learning to weld on line unless you already have the basics. As part of a college mechanical engineering class we had to learn to weld with gas and electric so we could analyze the metal and test strength.

Getting the feel for moving at just the right speed escaped me and my welds were too poor to analyze and to weak to pass the stress test!

Maybe it was just me! biggrin.gif

So.Cal.914
QUOTE(70Sixter @ Apr 8 2008, 01:51 PM) *

I cannot imagine learning to weld on line unless you already have the basics. As part of a college mechanical engineering class we had to learn to weld with gas and electric so we could analyze the metal and test strength.

Getting the feel for moving at just the right speed escaped me and my welds were too poor to analyze and to weak to pass the stress test!

Maybe it was just me! biggrin.gif

No, in my opinion your basiclly right. I do a few different types of welding, with

this I could learn another. But I did read enough info and reference links that I

think you could get some scrap metal and teach yourself to weld. There was even

a link for welding phrases. Pretty Cool. welder.gif
brer
thats cool.. I think?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.