Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fender seals "T" type flexable plastic
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Member Vendors
Mikey914
Well, I'm at it again. Looking to produce the NLA fender seal. Possibly upgrading to a material that will not harden as much with age, like stock ones.

My target is $10 per set. But, I need to know how many of you would be interested. If I'm only making 20 sets, it's not really worth it, but if there is enough demand, I will do this.

Let me know.

ETA would be 3-4 weeks.

roadster fan
I need a couple of sets.

Jim
burton73
I need 2 sets if they are perfect.

Bob Burton
Mikey914
I have the choice of working with the flexible PVC that will harden over time like the factory, or at this point I'm looking at several different compounds that are more rubber like, but more durable.

So if there's a preference for stock vs newer more flexible material speak up.

These will look like factory once installed, I may slightly alter the unexposed profile for better grip. I'm actually working on the drawings now for costing.

Thanks all.
wes
Click to view attachmentI'm up for a set!
HillKing
I will be needing 2 sets.
southernmost914
I'm in for a set.

Thanks
rhodyguy
count me in for 2 sets. keep em' comin'.

k
dr914@autoatlanta.com
we have at least a thousand feet of it on the shelf. 1.00 each for club members or anyone who wants to resell it.
dr914@autoatlanta.com
QUOTE(dr914@autoatlanta.com @ Apr 16 2008, 02:01 PM) *

we have at least a thousand feet of it on the shelf. 1.00 each for club members or anyone who wants to resell it. (1.00 per divider of course same length as the factory)

Mikey914
Now in stock
rhodyguy
please send mailing address. i prob should write it down. can you figure out a dash to windshield seal that actually fits? you'll sell a ton of those too.

k
JazonJJordan
Thank you Mike and thank you George;

for (both of you) keeping us supplied and all you do.

I buy from both and enjoy the great advice- please keep up the great work even if the supplies overlap a bit. Thank you-
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.