Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Very nice car collection auction 4/26 -27
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
GaroldShaffer
Just a passing along some info from a guy I work with. His cousins widow is auctioning off his car collection. At one time he had over 300 cars. Below is the email and link to the auction April 26-27 in Detroit

All;

This is a link (in the attachment) to my cousin's car collection website that is going up for auction on 4/26-27 in Detroit by his widow. It is the Bud Mick Collection on the web site. Then click the lot list and you can see each car listed.

I am considering going to the auction. Some of you have expressed interest in the vehicles. If still interested in any of them, please let me know, and I will do what I can to assist. She had about 129 of once over 300 remaining when I was there almost a year ago for his funeral. She may have sold a few since but there is still a large variety available. I have seen these cars several times, and they are all show condition and nearly all OEM ranging from a Model T Ford to a '92 H1 Hummer with nearly every year in between. Several are 30s gangster type vehicles and many 50s, 60s, and 70s convertibles. Only one or two are project cars and so noted. They are kept in climate and security controlled buildings with a maintenance team to keep them clean and functioning.

I promised those of you in Toledo that I would be up this spring for a market visit and take you to see the cars which are only a few miles up the road from you, but it appears they will be gone. In fact, they are already being prepared for auction and movement to a staging area.

Feel free to forward to any car buff friends you have. I am not trying to promote this auction as she has an agency doing that. I am only trying to share this information with my friends who I know have an interest in collector vehicles. I have no inside track except being related to the owner, and I am not sure if she can even pull one from the offering or is contracted to let them all go to auction.

Thanx

Link to Bud Mick collection
ericread
The Avanti looks pretty cool, but the real find is the Lambo Rambo! The Lamborghini LM002 was the 4WD off-road vehicle built for the Saudi military.

It looks like it could give Jake Raby's Pinz a pretty good challenge! driving.gif
watsonrx13
The Pantera or the Morgan would be my choice.... aktion035.gif

-- Rob
KELTY360
I want the '34 Ford Cabriolet....or the Bugatti. piratenanner.gif
jd74914
Wow. One of those 34-36 Fords would be really neat to have -- or the '49 F-1, or any of the Chevy pickups. drooley.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.