Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Need an estimate
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Loser_Cruiser
I have a guy here local to me interested in buying my 1.8litre motor and I have no real clue as to how much it is worth, I assume it is stock, I'm pretty sure I have all or almost all of the fuel injection for it. The car has been sitting with out the intake on it and the intake ports exposed but it looks like it wasn't rained in. I don't wan't to give it away but I don't want to be unfair either. So whats the going rate for something of this description worth? with and with out fuel injection. Thanks guys.
r_towle
if it turns, 2-300, if its stuck...free.

Rich
Loser_Cruiser
Yeah, not sure if it turns yet, we rolled the car with the trans all attached to the wheels, but not sure if it was in gear( no shifter installed and I didnt take off the cover at the shifter on the trans. We believe the car to be about 80,000 miles.
Brando
$100 to $200 would be about right. Complete, known good-working, few or no leaks, $300 tops. You can get parts-cars with 1.8 engines for about the same.
MoveQik
I sold my perfect(and I mean perfect) running 1.8 for $600 about two years ago. It was 100% stock other than the air filter, with heat exchangers and stock muffler. It was VERY close to leak free and super clean.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.