I took a ride in a 914-6 and decided it was time for this beast to go. She is funding the purchase of my next 914.

Car has:

VERY new BF Goodrich Radial T/A tires(235/60R15 and 275/60R15) on original Cragars. 8" in the front and 10" in the back, New reman master cylinder, New front brake pads, Recent tune-up(plugs, wires, cap, and rotor), Edelbrock 600cfm carb with electric choke, Edelbrock RPM Air Gap intake, Headers(brand unknown), Recently replaced V/C gaskets and painted valve covers at that time, Comes with new carpet in a bulk roll that needs to be cut to fit, Leather Lincoln Continental seats(power on them doesn't work yet), recent battery

She starts up great in the morning with one pump of the pedal and a quick turn of the key. Motor only has about 2000 miles on rebuild and doesn't use/leak motor oil. Has a C4 auto trans that has a slight leak, but not enough to really drip on the ground. A little cold blooded until she warms up, but that is due to the large intake. Once warmed up, she scoots along nicely. There is some rust on the floor behind the seats, but not rotting away. All lights work, stops like a new car, and cruises nicely. I was driving daily for a while, but I got a bug that is better on gas, so now she gets driven once a week or so.

Car is titled as a '73, but it is actually a '72 model, which is appearant by the front end. Someone also put a GT hood on it before it was painted a few years ago.

I am asking $5000 o.b.o. which is below NADA Fair value. For another couple hundred, I have a '79 Ranchero GT that is a parts car that I would LOVE to see go. Please feel free to send me a PM or call me up during the week. If I don't answer I'm at work, but I will get back to you if you leave a message. Thanks guys!

Jim
253-861-4090

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image