Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: R2D2 is my copilot
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
boxstr
Looks like something that should be on ebay anytime soon.
CCLINHANSSOLO
boxstr
more
boxstr
and more
boxstr
not done
boxstr
the controls
boxstr
last one
SirAndy
haha, i like it! wub.gif
Andyrew
looks like the gun is operative.. lol, thats funny

Andrew
redshift
You gonna try to buy it?

Flip ya for it. smile.gif

M
ArtechnikA
it's not to my taste but i like it. it has a coherent theme and is built to it. it's not just a collection of parts selected by description from the '2Nerz' catalogz.

i would love to get one of those old, big, boxy-square motorhomes and airbrush the exterior like a Borg cube ...
Hawktel
I'd like to get a old Motor Home, with some flip down wings on the side like the one in Space Balls.

burnout.gif
Aaron Cox
haha....star warz lol
morph
Thats pretty cool. What some people do with enough time and money amazes me!!! laugh.gif There is a guy from Portland that makes these outrageous gothic type cars. I have seen them on the Discovery channel a few times.
morph
Here is a pic, I see this guy and his cars driving around Portland all the time
morph
He has another car with a waterfall on it. here is a pic of the back. These are the ugliest cars I have ever seen
F4i
it's amazing how much free cash you have while still living in your parents basement.
mikester
Well, clearly he doesn't have a girl friend.

But - at least he did it will.

If you're not living on the edge - you're taking up too much space.
Jeroen
In a perverted way it's kinda cool.
May the Schwarz be with you biggrin.gif

cheers,

Jeroen
Gint
Schwonz
Rgreen914
And it's so aerodynamic...check out the Moon discs on the wheels, ready for the dry lakes no doubt.
Qarl
I think that is his "light saber". Useful against would be car jackers, I assume!
seanery
the one in the middle looks like a personal pleasure device for female passengers. laugh.gif
redshift
Doesn't look very personal..

laugh.gif

M
Rgreen914
I think it gonna take more than that device to get a woman to get into this thing, like maybe a large caliber handgun!
redshift
Shit! If you got $1,000.00 cash, and you say, "Let's go buy you some new crap!".... they come in peace..

M
GWN7
My Pace Arrow does need a paint job.....I was leaning towards a camo exterior theme.... idea.gif
Steve Thacker
Do you think they have enough Doo Dads in that contraption.?
Curvie Roadlover
It's got everything!
Jenny
Going with the theme, I'll bet it's not St. Christopher. It's gotta be Ben. (AKA Obi Wan)

I especially like the nudie poker card on the dash.

Jen
DuckRyder
Going to be cool when he hits something and the airbag goes off propeling all that metal shit into his face.

Gotta give credit fr creativity!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.