Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Walter Mitty at Road Atlanta
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
blitZ
The Walter Mitty is coming up on May 2 - 4. I think I'll go Sunday, that's when all the final races take place. This year there will be F1 cars from the 80s, should be a good time. Look for you in the German car coral.

Walter Mitty
blitZ
icon_bump.gif
904svo
I'm going to be there Sunday, I hope!
SGB
I'll be there! Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
JFJ914
I'll be there, dates TBD.
Al Meredith
Blake and his wife are going but I'm not sure what day or days. I'll let you-all know when I know more. With the price of gas maybe we should share a ride. Al
db9146
My son and I are planning to be there on Saturday, and maybe Friday.

Dee
obscurity
Damn it I'm going to miss another one
Jake Raby
Yep, we'll be at a VW event in Tennessee that weekend... t would be cool to park Beth's beast in the car corral and make people scratch their heads!
SGB
The wheelie cabrio?
blitZ
icon_bump.gif
Two914s

I am trying to get it worked out to be at the Mitty on Saturday. Be watching out for me... --Sterling Skinner
pankopp
Yeah, i cant make it this time... have to go to ga tech graduation for my girlfriend's brother.......bummer
blitZ
It was a nice day for the Mitty, not to hot. I ran into John, Larry and Scott and met a few new to me 914 owners and directed them here for future activities.

Here are a few pics.

Not a Porsche, but could not resist this stunning Daytona Coupe.
blitZ
Featured Grand Prix cars. The Tag Williams won.

blitZ
Wide enough for ya?
SGB
Great pics Les. I enjoyed seeing you. I wish I had thought to buy you a beer! I enjoyed seeing you all guys again- John and Larry. I thought the turnout was pretty light this year. sad.gif But the weather was great Sunday, and Sun night I went into Atlanta and saw Hot Tuna and Little Feat do a killer show that lasted at least three hours.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.