Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Looking for a member in north SF bay area from Tranny clinic
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Dr Evil
For those of you that attended my tranny clinic over at Trevor's house in SJ, you may remember Lyle. He was the quiet, friendly Asian/Pacific Islander looking guy in the cowboy hat. I regeard his tranny with an experimental set up that didnt work and he ended up sending the stack back to me to put different gears in it, but I havent heard from him since the email that he sent about the tranny being in the mail. That was 2/7/08. I have tried emailing him and have gotten no response. I also have heard nothing from him which is weird considering I have his stack and his car wont go without it. I am getting very concerned that he might not be OK. Did anyone hook up with him and see him after the session? Are any lurkers out there friends of his? He doesnt post here, only lurked, which makes it infinitely more difficult for me to verify he is OK. sad.gif
McMark
Did anyone hook up with him and see him after the session?

Uh.... unsure.gif What kinda session was this again?.....

But seriously, do you have a login name for him? I might be able to track something down.
Dr Evil
I only have his regular email sad.gif I figured the title would get some looks.
Trevorg7
Wow, I hope he is okay. We spent some time talking with him as we wrapped up on Saturday, very nice guy. I, unfortunately, don't have any of his contact information.

I'll let you know, Mike, when and if I do.

T
Trevorg7
BTW - sorry to hear his 1st gear lock-out didn't workout.

Seemed like a great set up.

T
Dr Evil
1st gear lock out worked fine, it was the flipped 3rd gear in 4th that didnt do so well. Too far of a jump between gears, I am swapping back to stock 4th and keeping the flipped HB as he liked that very much.
McMark
PM me the email address...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.