Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: i'ts fricken snowing!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
messix
cause i was gonna drive the teener around tomorrow and meet up down in muk. but not if'n it's figgen snowing!!!! headbang.gif

yah....... global warming my bootyshake.gif !!!!!!!!!
PeeGreen 914
Yeah... I'm not taking my 914 if it is raining or snowing. I just had the interior painted and the paint still need to cure. I will be down there though.
swl
Ya know we Canucks have a reputation for being polite and understanding but frig that - oportunities like this don't come very often. happy11.gif

It's sunny and 23degrees in the great white north! Thats Celsius - do the math thats about 73F cheer.gif

Oh and for those friendly flower counters up in Victoria who must be experiencing the same weather system ... bootyshake.gif

RJMII
It's supposed to snow here tonight, too. I've got my car up off the ground, adn am trying to get the rear hubs pulled to send to Eric... and the wind picks up! grrrr even.
Rav914
Sunny up here in Anacortes, but cold!
effutuo101
Heavy, wet snow here in Everett with Thunder and Lightning. 70 minute commute from Seattle to Everett. Ouch
BarberDave
smilie_pokal.gif

I feel your pain, but NO simpathy her. 73 dagrees today, mowed the grass

today and spread fertilizer ./ Tommorw more of the same , will edge the lawn.

This after the worst winter in the Mid West in some years. IT'S ABOUT DAMN

TIME. EVEN GOT THE START OF A TAN. WOO HOO DAVE slap.gif
pete-stevers
hail, snow, and sun up here today
Rand
Oy. My place, front and back on this spring Friday afternoon....
championgt1
Got sunburnt last weekend at autocross about 75 degrees. This weekend snow! WTF.gif

Guess I will stay inside and have a few beer3.gif beer3.gif beer3.gif
Gint
Yeah, we got that a couple of days ago. Beautiful today though. And the rest of the weekend too.
rick 918-S
I hate Effin snow!
914werke
Just got back today from Orlando, Sunny and 75
Seatac is grey and chilly, by the time I drive to Mill creek
its sleeting and snowin sad.gif
My daughter went out on the deck shortly ago with a ruler
and measured 3" of new headbang.gif
Welcome to the convergence zone. confused24.gif
messix
i've got 4 friggin inches of snow on my deck!

and it's still fuching comming down!

this is not denver for gods sakes!!!!!

the back of my neck is peeling from the sun burn i got last weekend at the a/x and now i've got to go out and beat the frikin snow off the laurals and cedars to keep them from breaking!!!!

global warming my ass.... i want my carbon credits back!!!

i'm gonna go out and crank up the jeep and the truck and throw a chit load of green house gasses out and warm this chit up!!!!
DNHunt
Pretty expensive heater at 3.65/gal for regular. No snow down here in giggle. It looks cold though.
rick 918-S
QUOTE(messix @ Apr 18 2008, 09:45 PM) *

i've got 4 friggin inches of snow on my deck!

and it's still fuching comming down!

this is not denver for gods sakes!!!!!

the back of my neck is peeling from the sun burn i got last weekend at the a/x and now i've got to go out and beat the frikin snow off the laurals and cedars to keep them from breaking!!!!

global warming my ass.... i want my carbon credits back!!!

i'm gonna go out and crank up the jeep and the truck and throw a chit load of green house gasses out and warm this chit up!!!!

agree.gif I think we need to fire up the kerosene turbo heater in the middle of the yard.

Well at least it isn't snowin here! Nice cleansing rain. Maybe it will melt the ice that is holding my garage door down so I can get the Alien and 66 Beetle out.
RJMII
I woke up expecting white stuff... and nada. no snow here. =o)
DNHunt
QUOTE(DNHunt @ Apr 19 2008, 07:28 AM) *

Pretty expensive heater at 3.65/gal for regular. No snow down here in giggle. It looks cold though.

Belay that. Snowing now. headbang.gif
rick 918-S
QUOTE(DNHunt @ Apr 19 2008, 06:58 AM) *

QUOTE(DNHunt @ Apr 19 2008, 07:28 AM) *

Belay that. Snowing now. headbang.gif

Jeeze Dave, with that new engine just begging to be flogged I'd say you need two of these... headbang.gif headbang.gif
rhodyguy
30*f. starting @ my place now. thankyou La Nina.

k
cwpeden
So its Sat. Morning and I'm getting ready for our first PCA autocross in the Vancouver Island Region.

Registration closed at 9:30am....We were at Tim Hortons on the way home by 8:30...
Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Guess I'll work on the reno!! (hence the pile of insulation and outdoor appliances)

I wonder how RT-615's are in the snow....I know the horsepower advantage that some guys have is tken care of..
sww914
It's always supposed to be 75 and sunny in California but I feel like it's gonna snow here today, 49 degrees gray skies and blowing 25-35. I live at the beach in Ca and I need a frigging parka in April.
messix
QUOTE(sww914 @ Apr 19 2008, 01:10 PM) *

It's always supposed to be 75 and sunny in California but I feel like it's gonna snow here today, 49 degrees gray skies and blowing 25-35. I live at the beach in Ca and I need a frigging parka in April.

you should invite Al Gore over for a beach party!
jimtab
We woke up Thursday AM in Santa Fe to this:Click to view attachment
Gustl
I visited a good friend last weekend ... the green VW estate is my DD
had quite a lot of troubles to come off his yard as you can see in the 2nd photo blink.gif

Zaney
Snow, hail, frozen rain + a traffic circle = understeer into the fuching curb resulting in busted passenger A- arm! sad.gif PooP! Only thing hurt was my pride. I was down in University Place helping my folks and met those damn T-circles a couple of blocks from their house.
Long and short of it ... Going to trailer it home tomorrow and park it in the garage till it warms up up enough to work on it. Oh well, I needed to refurb the front end anyway and now it jumps to th front of the line. smash.gif Pics to come...
Bleyseng
QUOTE(jimtab @ Apr 19 2008, 11:52 PM) *

We woke up Thursday AM in Santa Fe to this:Click to view attachment

that looks like me on Beacon hill yesterday at lunchtime...stupid f*cking snow belongs in the mts. mad.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.