Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Trailing arm dimensions
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Wilhelm
Does anyone have all the specific measurements of the trailing arms. I'm specifically looking for the relationship of the swing arm centerline to the axle centerline. These are neither parallel nor in the same plane so if anyone knows those angles that would be great. Thanks a bunch.
ChrisFoley
QUOTE(Wilhelm @ Apr 19 2008, 02:32 AM) *

Does anyone have all the specific measurements of the trailing arms. I'm specifically looking for the relationship of the swing arm centerline to the axle centerline. These are neither parallel nor in the same plane so if anyone knows those angles that would be great. Thanks a bunch.

12.5 degrees pivot angle, 1.5 degrees negative camber angle.
Wilhelm
QUOTE(Racer Chris @ Apr 19 2008, 07:55 AM) *

Thanks, Exactly what I was looking for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
toon1
QUOTE(Racer Chris @ Apr 19 2008, 07:55 AM) *

DAMN DUDE!!!! impressive!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.