I'm a member of the Kent Rotary (if you don't know about Rotary, you should find out about it) and we are having an auction on May 3rd that will have a tour of this car collection.

I met the fellow who manages the collection and since he too is a Rotarian, he supplied us with a donation tour. This is a personal tour for 4 people, by the manager of the LeMays collection. It includes hours of time seeing the cars and hearing the stories of how they aqcuired them by the man who assisted LeMays in his persute of cars.

After the tour you and your guests will be transported via one of the collectable cars (in the photo he provided he shows a Packard touring car) to the LeMays Resturant for a dinner and MORE stories. Now this resturant is a treat in itself.

Now this tour won't go cheep. We have the understanding that if the auction brings $1500, he will offer this to two groups at that price and that is where I exspect it to end up. There are a number of car nuts attending the auction, so they may end up at a higher price.

I know many of you are from the Puget Sound area and many more will be comming this summer, so I wanted to pass the word.

And as to the money we raise. Lets just say, Rotary does good things, both locally and internationally.

Want more information, just let me know

http://www.lemaymuseum.org/vehicles.php