Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: very special (?) teener on eBay
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Gustl
check out auction #150239011265

the seller claims that this is the car that was shown at the Autosalon Genf from 1975
he tells us that there were shown a 911 and a Karmann Ghia in the same colour

it's converted to Webers, but the original D-Jet comes with the car

Ferg
Boy, if his claim is true, you would think they would have done a better job on the paint back in the day, that front trunk pic looks barf.gif
TROJANMAN
Hey Ferg,
That's same color as your Miata! w00t.gif
davep
Very pretty. Need to know the VIN and paint code ETC.
orthobiz
Ummm

Aubergine?

Paul

TROJANMAN
QUOTE(orthobiz @ Apr 21 2008, 01:49 PM) *

Ummm

Aubergine?

Paul

Nope.
This is aubergine (eggplant) wink.gif

IPB Image
rick 918-S
QUOTE(orthobiz @ Apr 21 2008, 01:49 PM) *

Ummm

Aubergine?

Paul

Nope, That is s total non-factory repaint. The factory doesn't paint the wiring harness or the ID tag in the front trunk.
Eric_Shea
Nope, That is s total non-factory repaint. The factory doesn't paint the wiring harness or the ID tag in the front trunk.

Oh come on now... dry.gif. They "might" have!! biggrin.gif

Looks like some sheet metals' been taken out as well (unless the uber late 75-76 cars didn't have the metal around the spare up front)

That's "special" alright... special with a capitol Ssssssssssss-pecial aaron.gif
Gustl
QUOTE(davep @ Apr 21 2008, 09:37 PM) *

Very pretty. Need to know the VIN and paint code ETC.

I already asked for more data - but I really doubt that I will get any

Germans don't tell details via eMail - their standard answer is "come and see" screwy.gif

but we will see ...
Gustl
QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Apr 21 2008, 09:53 PM) *

the description says that there was a restoration 12 years ago and that the repaint is in original colour

bye1.gif Gustl
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.