Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: August 10th Autocross in Santa Barbara
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Joe Bob
http://pcasb.org/main/images/stories/2008_...cross_flyer.pdf

August 10th....probably a good time to schedule a fun run as well?

We WILL have an "X" class, run what ya brung. First 50 sign ups...let's see if we can have a high 914 turn out. driving.gif
Joe Bob
Nobody?
Carlitos Way
All the way out in SB? or are they the guys that meet at the Camarillo Airport?
Joe Bob
We have two sites....this one is at Earl Warren Showgrounds.
BMXerror
AWESOME! This lands the weekend between the 914 Shootout in Marina and the night AX in San Bernardino. Should I make it three weeks in a row? driving.gif haha!
Mark D.
Joe Bob
QUOTE(Carlitos Way @ May 2 2008, 10:36 AM) *

All the way out in SB? or are they the guys that meet at the Camarillo Airport?

People drive up here all the time, they call it a vacation resort.... blink.gif

Not like it's Goat Fuck Holler, GA.... laugh.gif

Make a weekend out of it. We have tons of restaurants, lots of twisty mountain roads, wineries, The Old Mission, the Pier, whale watching, deep sea fishing, fresh seafood where the food comes from local boats, more bars per square foot on State street than Tiujuana....in other words, something for everyone.

BTW, if you read the flyer....we just got back in at Earl Warren Showgrounds after getting booted by the ex manager there....last I heard he's running a carwwash. Anyways, you can help layout the course, be an official, push around the ass draggers, snicker at the Boxsters and Caymans with automatics....
Allan
I'm game Mike.

I don't know if I'll make a weekend of it but maybe Saturday night.
sww914
You should probably send out a special invitation to the San Diego guys. happy11.gif happy11.gif happy11.gif
Joe Bob
Sure...c'mon up and I'll dq yer ass in heart beat......buncha pompous elite-ist douche bags.

Unfortunately, I'm honest and won't be running the tech inspection...not only that I do NOT agree with the rule on seat belts that they enforce.

AX is like masturbation....it ain't racing....or something like that..... sheeplove.gif

BTW, race with bunny ears on yer helmet....you extra fun runs at the end of the day..... rolleyes.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.