Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Screwed Out of Hub Cores...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Eric_Shea
Seems to always happen to me. 10 sets of hub cores = 0. The fine, loving peoples aren't sending their cores back. Couple of things:

I been trusting members but now I have to charge core charges on "all" orders. sad.gif

I could use some -4 hubs if anyone has a pile laying around (Barry... you still out there?)

Thanks for listening to me whine (pass the cheese and crackers please).
McMark
Got a set going in the mail tomorrow. wink.gif
Eric_Shea
You rock! smilie_pokal.gif
PeeGreen 914
I have two sets I could send to you. Don't know the shape of one of them. The other is actually good. I'll try to send them next week. Just remember this when I order a set with the elephant bushings smile.gif
Dr Evil
Hit me up this weekend. I know my friend has some lying around.
r_towle
how many do you need??

PM me, I have lots of core stuff...
Ill make a nice pallet for you...lol

Rich
Eric_Shea
I have two sets I could send to you. Don't know the shape of one of them. The other is actually good. I'll try to send them next week. Just remember this when I order a set with the elephant bushings

OK, you rock too. smilie_pokal.gif
Eric_Shea
Hit me up this weekend. I know my friend has some lying around.

And so do you! smilie_pokal.gif
Eric_Shea
how many do you need??

PM me, I have lots of core stuff...
Ill make a nice pallet for you...lol

Rich

Ye as well! (this is good) smilie_pokal.gif

All... PM me. I'll check inventory needs this week and get them rolling.

Thanks all!
Gint
Do you need another set? I can stuff them in this same priority mail box.
ericread
Maybe you should post a list here of the persons whom are late in returning their old hubs. I'm sure it is probably just an oversight stirthepot.gif
rtalich
Me too... Sorry its taken me so long to send them, but will get them sent today!

Along with the die (and rear calipers). It did the trick!! Thanks!

-Rob
SLITS
QUOTE(ericread @ May 7 2008, 08:25 AM) *

Maybe you should post a list here of the persons whom are late in returning their old hubs. I'm sure it is probably just an oversight stirthepot.gif

Yeh, embarrass the shit outa them. Then let the non-club membership beat them sensless with posts. It't the right thing to do.
ericread
QUOTE(SLITS @ May 7 2008, 09:23 AM) *

QUOTE(ericread @ May 7 2008, 08:25 AM) *

Yeh, embarrass the shit outa them. Then let the non-club membership beat them sensless with posts. It't the right thing to do.

The suggestion was made kinda "tongue in cheek". Just like the comment about the non-returns were "just an oversight". Kind of a "Washington Madam" type of disclosure... And we see how well that turned out for her. hanged.gif (Man, we have smilies for every occaison!)

"It's the right thing to do." av-943.gif But it sure is fun to watch! laugh.gif
Wes V
Noob question, but;

Are we talking front or rear?

Wes
geniusanthony
rear, and Eric I owe you a set too, 2 weeks till I can send them as I am traveling on "business"
RJMII
I shipped mine out a couple days ago... didn't they show up yet?
Eric_Shea
Gint - Yes!
Rob - You're fine... normal turn around time.
Jim - You're fine as well.
Slits - You're mean... hard to say how many times you must have been dropped on your head as a child.
Ron - You're so much nicer than your evil shit-strirring twin. idea.gif
ConeDodger
blink.gif I asked Mark tp send you some t/arms. I didn't want you to have to wait until I get the stockers off my car. You have been so cranky lately... Do we have to adjust your meds??? biggrin.gif Did the French teach you how to be snotty? mad.gif
Eric_Shea
finger.gif I AM NOT! mad.gif

biggrin.gif
McMark
The hubs I mentioned above are from those arms Rob. And Eric's letting me keep the arms a little longer to test my FreeMotion rears. wink.gif

Oh and Eric, you're a "You Rock!" slut. You just hand that out to everyone. I thought we had something special. I was your first. But then I see that everyone is getting a "You Rock!". I feel so cheap. unsure.gif
Eric_Shea
But... "you" Rock HARD! aaron.gif

wub.gif
Lavanaut
Hey Eric, once I get my new 5-luggers I'll have an extra set you can have. beerchug.gif
QUOTE(McMark @ May 7 2008, 10:41 AM) *

The hubs I mentioned above are from those arms Rob. And Eric's letting me keep the arms a little longer to test my FreeMotion rears. wink.gif

Hey Mark, how goes that testing anyway? I'm in the midst of getting a control arm setup from Eric, I'm pretty intrigued by the idea of getting 'em loaded with your new bearings. Need to spend some money at your shop anyway. smile.gif Oops...hijack in progress...maybe PM me (or add an update to your thread on the topic, I've been following it).

Reid

ConeDodger

Oh and Eric, you're a "You Rock!" slut. You just hand that out to everyone. I thought we had something special. I was your first. But then I see that everyone is getting a "You Rock!". I feel so cheap. unsure.gif

Mark... You have seemed... well, a little slutty lately. biggrin.gif You used to work on just 914's but lately there have been a lot of Bugs in your shop. I just want you to know that some of us have been talking about an intervention. biggrin.gif When was the last time you had a burger at Red Rock? Have you forgotten what made you... well, McMark?

Seriously, You do Rock Hard!
SLITS

Eric does give change though.
Eric_Shea
All the love... it's hard to imagine.

I just feel like dancing.gif today.
McMark
there have been a lot of Bugs in your shop

I don't have a problem. I can quit whenever I want.
ConeDodger
QUOTE(McMark @ May 7 2008, 01:04 PM) *

there have been a lot of Bugs in your shop

I don't have a problem. I can quit whenever I want.

That is what they all say... Next thing you know you have a split window in your driveway and you're acting as if owning a Bug isn't a social disease!!!
McMark
Next thing you know you have a split window in your driveway

Don't tease me... wub.gif
TROJANMAN
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ May 7 2008, 11:50 AM) *

How is that different from any other day? biggrin.gif

I have a front end on the side of my yard that I need to dispose of, and I will gladly send you the hubs. They are from a '73. I need an addy and about a week. And you can have the calipers too.
ConeDodger
QUOTE(TROJANMAN @ May 7 2008, 07:06 PM) *

QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ May 7 2008, 11:50 AM) *

How is that different from any other day? biggrin.gif

I have a front end on the side of my yard that I need to dispose of, and I will gladly send you the hubs. They are from a '73. I need an addy and about a week. And you can have the calipers too.

I think he is actually looking for rear hubs but I bet the calipers are a go!
Eric_Shea
How is that different from any other day?

I feel pretty, I feel pretty... la,la,la,la,la,la,laaaaa. Errrrrrr... sorry, been watching Broadway Musicals all afternoon with Slits.

Actually, just got back from a little hike at Crater Lake. Beautious scenery here in Oregon.

Calipers be good. Danke!
PeeGreen 914
What are you doing in Oregon? Crater Lake is beautiful. I love how blue everything is.

The water is soooo warm too wink.gif It makes you turn kinda bluish
Eric_Shea
I live here... (one week outta da month) biggrin.gif
PeeGreen 914
Nice. I have family that lives down there. Use to go down once every six months to visit. I'll have to let you know when I go down again.... so you can avoid me biggrin.gif
Eric_Shea
Will do thumb3d.gif

I'll be back here June 2nd - 5th. Then it's Nashville June 19th - 22nd

Tip your bartenders and waitresses!
Gint
I'll probably get your junk out tomorrow.

Already packed up and addressed in a flat rate postal box.

Paypal is fine BTW. wink.gif

Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.