Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Looking for a Welder in Atlanta
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
sharper
I have given up on my friend who was going to help me weld in the rust repair sections in my 914. I have pretty much decided to find someone else to weld in the panels for me. I need a new floor pan (old one has been cut out), outer rocker, and some battery area work. Is anybody interested in or can recomend someone in the Atlanta area to do this work?
eldiosyeldiablo
Sharper, where are you at in Atlanta? I live in Roswell. John Jentz lives in Alpharetta. I have not met him yet but he has offered to help me in finding what my car needs to run properly.

My neighbor and I have been talking about going to a commuting class on welding.

Then him and I are going to start welding away.

Anyone here in Atlanta on this board that likes to weld and wants to show us how to do it?

-David beerchug.gif
BIGKAT_83
When you sold me those parts you had a nice mig outfit at your house. Why not give it a try yourself.

Bob
sharper
David, I'm just a straight shot down 92 from you in Woodstock.

Bob, that welder was my room mates at the time. He has since got married and moved out. He is the friend who I have given up on. I may call him up and see if I can borrow it one day. I just don't know if I have the patience to do the welding properly.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.