Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Intake runner boot source for 1.7 with single webber?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
kpfoten

Hi,

I ordered the wrong intake runner boots for my 1.7 and was wondering if anyone knew a source for the "big opening-to-smaller opening" intake runner boots. I've got a single weber carb (ugh).

Thanks,

Kris
dr914@autoatlanta.com
QUOTE(kpfoten @ May 9 2008, 08:30 AM) *

Hi,

I ordered the wrong intake runner boots for my 1.7 and was wondering if anyone knew a source for the "big opening-to-smaller opening" intake runner boots. I've got a single weber carb (ugh).

Thanks,

Kris

hate to say it but we have many on the shelf
dbgriffith75
I don't mean to be hijacking the thread or anything, but dr914 I was curious if you got my last PM about the channel for the engine compartment? The one that had my shipping info in it?
Cap'n Krusty
Any shop that works on air cooled VWs, ('71-'74 bugs, '71 busses) will have, or can get, the boots you need. Ask for the red ones. The part number is 113 129 729B. I may have some in stock if you can't find them locally.

The Cap'n
dr914@autoatlanta.com
QUOTE(dbgriffith75 @ May 9 2008, 08:44 AM) *

I don't mean to be hijacking the thread or anything, but dr914 I was curious if you got my last PM about the channel for the engine compartment? The one that had my shipping info in it?

the first with the inquiry but not the second Please just call when you have a chance and we will send.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.