Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Motor work update
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ppickerell
Brad, I have sent a couple of emails to you regarding my motor rebuild. Should I be talking to Rich about it?
Brad Roberts
Patrick,

Check your other thread from 4-5 days ago. I responded and asked you to call me. Everything is still a go. The machine work is in process (heads and such).

It will be assembled at HPH by me/and or Rich.

B
ppickerell
B,
Sorry was out of town and missed that thread response.
Thanks,
Patrick
Brad Roberts
I cant send email from the shop... but I can receive it. I'm working on the problem, but I only get a few minutes each day. I would like to go over the email with you (I can see it, but cant respond)

B
Mueller
Hey B,

thanks for call last night smile.gif

got an extra seat for Dunkels?
Brad Roberts
I left my cell phone at the shop. Didn notice until we where about 20 minutes away and I dont have your numbers anywhere but in my cell phone.

B
Gint
got an extra seat for Dunkels?

I'll be driving a 15 passenger van *back* up north from Dunkels. You're more than welcome to ride up with me.
ChrisReale
Do I get to meet you Gint? When is Dunkles?
Mueller
1st of Feb I believe (superbowl Sunday)

Jon Watts is not going so I won't have my "normal" ride along buddy
Joe Bob
http://www.carbuffs4kids.org/
Gint
Do I get to meet you Gint? When is Dunkles?

Yup. I'll be hauling my car to L.A to Dunkels and then caravanning up north to drop it off at B's shop.
ChrisReale
If your dropping it off at B's, either my car will be done or Olav's will be done. Sorry Mark, but your car ain't going nowhere soon. Prolly Olav's sad.gif I am getting restless. Today was a perfect 914 day. I even saw one while I was on the bus sad.gif
Gint
Looking forward to seeing them ALL. 'Cause I'm just a 914 whackjob like the rest of ya...
McMark
QUOTE(ChrisReale @ Jan 20 2004, 07:51 PM)
If your dropping it off at B's, either my car will be done or Olav's will be done. Sorry Mark, but your car ain't going nowhere soon. Prolly Olav's sad.gif I am getting restless. Today was a perfect 914 day. I even saw one while I was on the bus sad.gif

Sheeet, I jus' needa' get some new pistons and cylinders and I'll ha' dat monster bustin' around town. I can put da' engine togeda in a day.
SirAndy
Today was a perfect 914 day. I even saw one while I was on the bus sad.gif

it sure was rolleyes.gif

took off work early and drove up HWY1 to stinson beach. driving.gif
Andy
ChrisReale
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Jan 20 2004, 09:46 PM)
Today was a perfect 914 day.  I even saw one while I was on the bus sad.gif

it sure was rolleyes.gif

took off work early and drove up HWY1 to stinson beach. driving.gif
Andy

Bastard. laugh.gif
ArtechnikA
QUOTE(Mueller @ Jan 20 2004, 07:19 PM)
1st of Feb I believe (superbowl Sunday)

Superbowl ? wazzat ?

it's the weekend of the 24 Hours of Daytona ...
rhodyguy
chris, i remember, back in the day, before you became a high roller, you used to work on your own car.

kevin
maf914
QUOTE(ArtechnikA @ Jan 21 2004, 05:23 AM)
Superbowl ? wazzat ?

it's the weekend of the 24 Hours of Daytona ...

Yeah, the 24 Hrs. While I'm not a big fan of what Grand Am is doing in their version of sports car racing and the general watering down of the 24 Hrs, I still like to start out the year by going to it. Its a relatively laid back event for spectators, aside from the unpredictable and often asinine treatment of fans trying to drive into the infield on race morning. As long as the weather is good, i.e. no rain, plenty of sunshine, the weekend is usually good. I'll be going down to Daytona Thursday night.

Oh, the Superbowl? I'll watch it after returning from the race Sunday evening.

Mike
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.