Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: newbie in 914 world
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
george405
Finally a place where people are not afraid to cut and saw and mold and install v-8's in your porsche! hello all
Sleepin
welcome.png Welcome George! As long as it is tastefully done, you shouldnt catch too much crap....unless it is with a Ford V8! biggrin.gif

...just remember, you can't turbo a 914! happy11.gif
plymouth37
welcome.png beerchug.gif
Gustl
welcome.png - from far, far away biggrin.gif

bye1.gif Gustl
Trevorg7
welcome.png

thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif

T
BarberDave
smilie_pokal.gif

welcome.png It will be a interesting trip,strap yourself in. Dave slap.gif
jimkelly
use www.renegadehybrids.com parts

and see my blog

jim
markb
welcome.png
Rick L
welcome.png Have a blast with your 914!

Make sure you register your VIN in the database, we try to record as many 914's as we can. I believe Sir Andy is the keeper.

Keep your eyes open as there are quite a few teeners from this board in your area.

"Sleepin" is right on the money, keep it tastefull and you'll get all the support you could want, and then some!

sawzall-smiley.gif welder.gif ar15.gif

You can find builds here from stock to chevy to subi to the Alien (914 w/a 928 engine)!
Allan
bye1.gif

V8's are cool as long as there is PORSCHE lettering on the valve covers... biggrin.gif
VaccaRabite
QUOTE(Headrage @ May 10 2008, 09:33 AM) *

bye1.gif
V8's are cool as long as there is PORSCHE lettering on the valve covers... biggrin.gif

No way, Get the Volkswagen ones. Down with the pinky lifters!

And, by th way. I see everyones welcome.png and rasie you all a thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif

Zach
rick 918-S
welcome.png assimilate.gif thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif
SGB
And of course "tastefull" is open to interpretation, too. I mean, hey, lookit that car. Is "tastefull" the word that pops into your mind? I think for most it is "what?" or maybe "wierd".

So, if you are going to cover your car with rubber chickens, use the high quality ones that don't loose as many feathers.
championgt1
welcome.png
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.