Full Version: three days of AX's in Bremerton
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
cwpeden
on Memorial day weekend, hope to see a few other 914's

only 3 914's in our group though

Conrad
73 914 2.0
PeeGreen 914
I'll be there on Saturday. I may be back for Sunday as well but that is up in the air for now.
dinomium
dont tell my wife, but I plan to be there Saturday and may even run the green car. We are having a BBQ on Sunday starting @ 3pm in Bremerton. If anybody wants to pop by afterwards, PM me for directions...
PeeGreen 914
mmmmmm BBQ biggrin.gif
rhodyguy
ring, ring..."CHRISTINE, DINO IS GOING TO BMSP WITH THE GREEN CAR ON THE SATURDAY OF MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND!!!".
Bleyseng
I'll be in India so have fun.
championgt1
And for whatever reason if you don't want to AX on Sunday drive up to Pacific Raceways in Kent and check out the SCCA double nationals races. Always a pretty good show.
dinomium
QUOTE(rhodyguy @ May 11 2008, 07:55 AM) *

ring, ring..."CHRISTINE, DINO IS GOING TO BMSP WITH THE GREEN CAR ON THE SATURDAY OF MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND!!!".

Drole! VERY DROLE, Kevin! dry.gif

You will receive the burnt brat for that thought!
chowtime.gif
dinomium
besides, Christine will know. She will sence a strange inturpution of the force and know that I am having fun rather than working on the house!
KMA.gif sorry in advance, sweetie!
6freak
QUOTE(dinomium @ May 12 2008, 10:35 AM) *

besides, Christine will know. She will sence a strange inturpution of the force and know that I am having fun rather than working on the house!
KMA.gif sorry in advance, sweetie!

I will be there on the 24th bet on that! I need to beat Jon before his new motors broke in.Its my only hope in beat`n him and hes in a learning curve with the new dif
and all pray.gif
lets try to get as many as possable for photos ops seeya all there
PeeGreen 914
av-943.gif Wow... sounds like me and my wife.

"Oh, I have a race tomorrow. I hope you don't mind." av-943.gif
dinomium
QUOTE(Phoenix 914-6GT @ May 12 2008, 12:44 PM) *

So true!
Now the "I have a race..." is now answered with "not if my Kitchen remodle hasn't started!'
Dho!

Boy, it aint easy being cheezy!
beer3.gif
6freak
QUOTE(dinomium @ May 12 2008, 01:09 PM) *

QUOTE(Phoenix 914-6GT @ May 12 2008, 12:44 PM) *

So true!
Now the "I have a race..." is now answered with "not if my Kitchen remodle hasn't started!'
Dho!

Boy, it aint easy being cheezy!
beer3.gif

ITS ME OR THE CAR(WIFE) ....DAMN IM GONNA MISS YA BABY av-943.gif
dinomium
ALERT! THIS IS A CYA POST ALERT!!

Honey, I do not is any way agree with the previous post! Please put down the gas can and matches!!!
chair.gif sometimes I walk away from the pc and leave the site up!!!
happy11.gif
cwpeden
This is quite interesting as I am at the end of a 130k reno myself. The cabinets and counters should be going in that weekend as well as 5 major appliances arriving too.

My loving wife has difficulty with that kind of 'situation' as we have a 5 and 8 yr old who like to be ..... well , 5 and 8

And I'm leaving the country to AX

Man am I in deep Doo-Doo ar15.gif w00t.gif chair.gif

She told me to go. Thats my only defence!
Root_Werks
Michelle and I might show up just to watch. Fun times. driving.gif
PeeGreen 914
QUOTE(cwpeden @ May 12 2008, 06:57 PM) *

This is quite interesting as I am at the end of a 130k reno myself. The cabinets and counters should be going in that weekend as well as 5 major appliances arriving too.

My loving wife has difficulty with that kind of 'situation' as we have a 5 and 8 yr old who like to be ..... well , 5 and 8

And I'm leaving the country to AX

Man am I in deep Doo-Doo ar15.gif w00t.gif chair.gif

She told me to go. Thats my only defence!

Well, my wife and son may make it out with me on Sunday. Fortunatly I don't have to remodel anything. Just have to buy her expensive clothing wink.gif

It would be fun to see you out there Dan.

It will be great to get as many 914s as we can out there for a good group photo biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.