SirAndy
QUOTE(McMark @ May 2 2008, 10:45 AM) *

Rear bearings are being tested... mueba.gif

i need ze fronts man, ze fronts! rolleyes.gif
McMark
Order 6 sets and I'll start production today. wink.gif
Eric_Shea
Mark,

Did you talk to Reid (lavanut) about a system?
McMark
av-943.gif I PMd Reid a long time ago and called him Lavanut. He very politely commented that his screen name is LavaNAUT! av-943.gif

Great minds.... biggrin.gif

Reid:

Test rears are ready to be installed in my car. I was going to clean up the trailing arms, but I'd rather get them in the car and tested than spend time cleaning them up.
IPB Image
SirAndy
QUOTE(McMark @ May 7 2008, 03:05 PM) *

but I'd rather get them in the car and tested than spend time cleaning them up.

slap.gif
Lavanaut
Lavanut. That always cracks me up. bootyshake.gif slap.gif laugh.gif

Thanks Mark, keep us posted on how the testing goes! Would we be talking weeks or months before those might be ready? I'm currently amassing parts (at PMB Performance w00t.gif) for my rear five-lug conversion. I'm not in a huge hurry and would probably be willing to wait if it's "weeks" ~ I think Eric needs time to prep the control arms anyway.

Over & out,

'Nut
McMark
I'm going to try to get them installed on Sat.

Andy, can you get up here to clean and paint my arms before Sat? happy11.gif
Eric_Shea
(Mark... we need to change his screen name to lavanut) wink.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE(McMark @ May 7 2008, 10:18 PM) *

Andy, can you get up here to clean and paint my arms before Sat? happy11.gif

yes ... tomorrow? friday?
driving.gif Andy
ClayPerrine
When can we order the rears??? poke.gif

If I can be the first person in the list for rears, I can send you a bunch of hub cores..... :briberysmiley:
Eric_Shea
You could send me the hub cores and I would give you my place in line. :toolatesmiley:
McMark
Installed the rears today. It was really easy. Took me a few hours. I even cleaned and painted the trailing arms to make Andy happy. wink.gif

The test drive proved the value of this system once again. It was definitely noticeable. The front end (still rubber) HITS bumps, while the rear GLIDES over them. And I have Koni's up front and KYBs in the rear.

There are still a few aspects to check out before they become available, but things are looking good so far.
Lavanaut
Sweet! Keep on keepin' on Mark! smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.