Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Off topic, Hypertune programming for 'murican cars
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Joe Bob
http://www.hypertuned.com/product_info.php...products_id=842

Looking to get more power out of the wifey's 2003 Yukon 6.0.....looks like it can be used for multiple applications once programmed and removed???
Joe Bob
Further looking into it.....They have a lock out so that it only works on the first VIN it reads ....hmmm, hey Andy think ya can hack the code??? mueba.gif
aufaber
If you set the car back to stock it will let you use it on a diffrent car.

-Aaron G>
LS6/914
Hypertech & Superchips both provide excellent products. I have used them both on Yukon, Escalade & DuraMax. The software is intended for one application at a time. I would strongly advise reading the notice on Hypertechs site before trying to hack their product.
Joe Bob
The hack part was a joke....geez. wacko.gif

Thanks for the product update.

27 hp is not a whole lot. Especially on a 3 ton Suburban Yukon.....any seat of the pants testimoninals?
seanery
Andy....but seriously....
anthony
27 hp is not a whole lot. Especially on a 3 ton Suburban Yukon.....any seat of the pants testimoninals?

I chipped my Jetta. The net result was a 5% improvement and I have to use premium gas. Sometimes I think doing the chip alone wasn't worth it but it only cost $99. Supposedly on the Jetta, if you do the cam and exhaust in addition to the chip you get a 25% bump in hp.

My recommendation would be to get it if you only need some of the other features it provides but it's probably not worth $350 or so just for small hp improvments.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.