Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT - Gas Station Story
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Carlitos Way
So I had to fill up the tank on Friday after work. I pulled up to the gas station and the big ole tanker is sitting there, re-stocking their supply. Some people didn't want to use the closest pump, so I pulled up to it. No problem.

I go to open the hood and the tanker driver stops, drops his hose on his foot, and he says "Is that a 6"? I responded "no, it's just a four"... so we go on to talk a little bit about 914s and he used to be an enthusiast. He leaves it off by saying he had a six way back in the 80s. We chit chated for a few minutes about performance and handling. Then I turn around to close the front hood after I replace the hose back in the pump.

From behind I hear another voice saying "nice car" I turn around a a 20 something kid is talking about my car. With his face he gestures toward the store and... wouldn't you know it, he's also driving a teener. Then he goes on to tell me how he rescued his car from the Santa Paula wrecking yard.

So... I told him about this club... and the NARP site. Hopefully he'll show his face around here soon.

C:>
type47
smilie_pokal.gif
BMXerror
Way to represent! It's gotta be awesome to randomly meet another 914 guy. Not many here in hickville!
Mark D.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.