Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: One of those days...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ChrisReale
beerchug.gif
ChrisReale
I have a few left in the fridge, then its off to poker night in the Richmond District.
redshift
Don't pick up any trannies.

M
Gint
I switched to whine... Really cheap shit too.

I've had more than a couple of these tonight after a totaly shit 11 hour IT day at the factory.
swood
All things Anchor are goooood! I even got some Maytag bleu cheese for xmas (Made by Mr. Maytag of course).

Liberty ale seriously rocks. Good thing Maytag made a left turn from the laundry busines (like me old man)
swood
I picked up my current daily drinker Knob Creek today. Deliciously warm and potent. Pappy Van Winkle is on deck for a late night nip. A real treat of a single batch bourbon if you can get your hands on it.
ChrisReale
QUOTE(redshift @ Jan 20 2004, 07:28 PM)
Don't pick up any trannies.

M

914 or 915? Or maybe a 901? unsure.gif blink.gif sad.gif
mightyohm
My gf lives in Inner Richmond. We hang out around there a lot. Very cool area.
Bruce Allert
QUOTE(Gint @ Jan 20 2004, 08:28 PM)
I switched to whine... Really cheap shit too.

Chris, great Porsche content, "Nutt'n goes better with a pressure sensor than a bottle of Anchor Steam"! smilie_pokal.gif beerchug.gif nice pic too clap56.gif

Mike, whatever get ya off, eh? I gotta say that picture is very fartsy I mean Artsy wink.gif No, really, you got some great lighting there captured. The whole photo shows your f*k'd day & now you got yer nuts............ smoke.gif

& wine beer.gif

...........b
Gint
Mike, whatever get ya off, eh? I gotta say that picture is very fartsy I mean Artsy

That's just my stinkin desk at home. I call it "The Pit".

laugh.gif LOL! Thanks Bruce! I've laughed so hard tonight surfin this board. Thanks all! I needed that. beer.gif
Curvie Roadlover
Actually, I thought Chris' pic was the artsy one - with the MPS in the background! wink.gif
DNHunt
Here's my favorite beer. Love it on a hot day with a little lemon in it. Course love it anytime really. By the way the little black thing with the six brass things is my MPS. I could even get it on a airplane without security thinking it was a hand grenade.

Dave
Bruce Allert
Hefe used to be my fav until I found the Fat Tire.
Nice Lighthouse Dave. Do you use that when you're in those dark hard to get at places under the teener??? cool.gif

......b
DNHunt
Bruce

Not a bad idea. I could use some guidance. I prefer sweeter beers hence the hefe but I like any beer you can taste.

Dave
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.