Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WOT and I'm sure it will be moved to the box...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
PeeGreen 914
I have been on a waiting list for the past few years and finally got the call. I had a 200 dollar deposit on it and they said that my balance was 914 piratenanner.gif I thought that was a sign I was buying in the right section drunk.gif
Rand
Kudos Jon. That's a sign for sure. lol
Oh, and here's another sign for ya.... I'm wearing my Seahawks sweatshirt today. beerchug.gif

Glad it wasn't a Mariners waiting list you were on. I went to the White Sox game this weekend. No, not the one we won... Doh! Had fun though.

We have some pretty choice stadiums here.
PeeGreen 914
Yeah we do. I love going to safeco to watch the Mariners. It's nice even if the game's not. I am going when the Redsox are in town. I try to go to every Redsox game here. That way I don't really care who wins as I love both teams. piratenanner.gif

Quest field is insane during the games. I went to my first two games ever last year and they were awsome. drunk.gif
championgt1
Right on Jon.

Were friends right? av-943.gif

Just joking. GO HAWKS!!!
messix
i'll buy ya the beer if'n you take me, i know yer wife wont be goin 'cause she'll have to stay home with the baby. beer.gif
PeeGreen 914
I am sure I will ge to take plenty of friends wink.gif
Rand
QUOTE(Phoenix 914-6GT @ May 13 2008, 03:35 PM) *

I love going to safeco to watch the Mariners. It's nice even if the game's not.

Exactly. Always fun enjoying the live stadium experience and mixing it up with the fans regardless of the score. Plus I always have to get garlic fries so I can drive my wife crazy the next day! poke.gif
PeeGreen 914
av-943.gif I can't eat garlic fries any more. I worked at Gordon Biersch for three years and had way too many. drunk.gif
KELTY360
Qwest Field rocks! I had seats in the Hawk's Nest for a couple of years. High energy, to say the least. It actually got too rowdy for my taste....after a beer bottle whizzed by my ear during a 49er's game.

Safeco is an amazing baseball atmosphere and also one of the faves among visiting players. Now if only.........
Rand
Qwest Field rocks!

I was at the record-setting attendance/volume game. You know, when the Giants accused us of pumping extra crowd noise into the PA system just before the game??? Duh... Gas on the fire. That was the craziest live stadium experience I've ever had. drunk.gif
KELTY360
QUOTE(Rand @ May 13 2008, 04:21 PM) *

Qwest Field rocks!

I was at the record-setting attendance/volume game. You know, when the Giants accused us of pumping extra crowd noise into the PA system just before the game??? Duh... Gas on the fire. That was the craziest live stadium experience I've ever had. drunk.gif

I used to go by Qwest all the time while they were building it and it was obvious it was designed for max volume......dueling acoustic shells at 50 yards. It's amazing how close the noise comes to the Kingdome. I was there once for a Monday Night game against the Raiders. Kenny Easley had a broken hand which was wrapped like a club. He went ballistic on the black & silver with interceptions and monster hits. The second half was completely deafening.
PeeGreen 914
Last year on November 20thish I was at the game against SF and we killed them. It was still louder than anything I am used to and the people just kept going the entire time.
plymouth37
I love Safeco, sure beats the old concrete bunker!
scrz914
I catch as many A's games as I can on the tube (thank God for TiVo). But when they're up in Seattle, the Train noise really sounds loud and gets really irritating. Is it that noticable when your there? Seems to be constant.

Looking forward to our new Cisco stadium in 2010.

Oh and...Go A's cheer.gif

Joe Bob
Seattle is still in the league??? KMA.gif

My add on to 914s....my buddies parking space at work....

championgt1
Safeco field IMO is the nicest baseball stadium around.

My wife(on the left) at a Hawks playoff game last year. She said it was the most fun she has ever had at any type of sporting event.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.