Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Master Steve selling a 914/6, no plastic boobie man/woman
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Joe Bob
EvilBay

IPB Image

Has a 914/6 VIN....but glass fenders, later interior.....bunch of other mods. Claims it has less than 8K miles....bullshit. Lot's of Porsche badges, like it has an identity crisis.....

Master Steve used to use a pretty buff betty with bolt ons in his ads....haven't seen them in awhile.

Anyways....another REAL/6....here....
another real six...but original

IPB Image
SirAndy
QUOTE(Joe Mama @ May 13 2008, 08:36 PM) *

Has a 914/6 VIN....but glass fenders, later interior.....bunch of other mods. Claims it has less than 8K miles....bullshit. Lot's of Porsche badges, like it has an identity crisis.....

funny, the same car was listed here for sale in august of 2004 ... shades.gif

with the EXACT text in the ad, even the same milage! huh?
confused24.gif Andy
sixnotfour
more info blue car 2004 @31k;
http://www.pbase.com/9146gt/recent_sales_9140431280
SirAndy
AD here on world from 2004:

FS: 1970 Porsche Factory 914-6 Show/Street Race, 7000 original miles, 2.2L S motor

FOR SALE - 1970 Porsche factory 914-6. This extremely low mileage (6,885 miles) 914-6 was found in a hanger and has been sitting for the last 25 years. It was purchased from the original owner, who only owned the car for 3 months, in 1971 by the service manager of Continental Porsche Audi in Tucson, Arizona. At that point, it was stripped down and the 914-6 GT body kit was then installed. Body kit consists of fiberglass front hood, lower rockers, front and rear bumpers, and fender flares. Body kit was installed in the 1970s by then fiberglass guru John Quebee. The quality of this glass is unsurpassed. They have survived for many years without any cracks. Flares have been installed on front and rear quarter panels with the utmost attention to detail. Car was originally dark green but has since been painted Albert Blue. Front suspension received Koni struts, alloy 911S calipers, fitted with 8x15" Fuchs wheels. Rear suspension has double adjustable Koni's and 9" RSR Fuchs wheels. Original 911 engine was replaced with serial # 6300575, 911/02 2.2L 911S. This engine has been completely disassembled down to crankshaft, at which time crankcase was updated, modified for oiling, and a 3.2 L Carrera oil pump installed. Cylinders were bored to .40 over for J&E high compression pistons. New timing chains, idler wheels, and cam gears, along with rebuilt chain tensioners and mechanical safeties installed. Carburetors were completely gone through, jetted for the 2.2L 911S motor. Equipped with Jet Hot coated headers and Exhaust Tech stainless steel mufflers. MSD ignition and coil. Tachometer was sent to VDO instruments for modification to accept MSD ignition and change to 911S redline. A set of K&N air filters installed. Lightened 911S flywheel. Cranking power provided by Optima Gel Cell battery. Seats are vintage Recaro and Scheel racing seats. Vintage Racemark steering wheel. Brand new Bridgestone g-force drag racing radials, front and rear 225/50R15. Car has only 600 miles since being completely rebuilt and sorted. Car weighs in at approximately 1800 pounds. Alignment performed front and rear along with spin balancing at all four corners of the car. Ready for street, show, vintage or slalom racing. Car was recently decaled for show. All of the decals are totally removable and will not harm the paint. Contact Chuck with any questions at (520)977-5394. For more pictures visit http://members.cox.net/chuckcroteau/914-6gt/

IPB Image

PeeGreen 914
unsure.gif Something smells fishy about this car.
jimtab
The orange one on the other hand is GORGEOUS! Gave me a stiffy....and I don't even like orange. I hope someone like Ferg gets it so it will stay that way.
LvSteveH
QUOTE(Joe Mama @ May 13 2008, 09:36 PM) *

Master Steve used to use a pretty buff betty with bolt ons in his ads....haven't seen them in awhile.

That was quite a while ago. If memory serves we were passing the collection plate to get a special club photoshoot going.
VaccaRabite
QUOTE(Joe Mama @ May 14 2008, 12:36 AM) *

Lot's of Porsche badges, like it has an identity crisis.....

IPB Image
poke.gif shades.gif biggrin.gif

Zach
Ferg

I'm fine if you guys want to start a collection plate so I can afford to preserve such a fine example laugh.gif shades.gif I promise to keep it FERG.gif

Ferg beer.gif
Joe Bob
QUOTE(Vacca Rabite @ May 14 2008, 10:22 AM) *

IPB Image

Zach

Funny buttmunch.... KMA.gif

The 914/6 has a LOT of extra Porsche labels on the inside of the car that it didn't come with from the factory. The pic of MY 911 is a clone of an RS with reproduction factory vinyl.....period correct for a 73 RS.....so...BOOYAH!!!!

IPB Image
Dash 914/6 GT...oh yeah baby....

IPB Image

We NEED MORE CHEESEY PORSCHE Badges, Scotty!!!!

BTW, does YOUR 914 have a Porsche badge on the front hood? biggrin.gif
Gustl
QUOTE(SirAndy @ May 14 2008, 06:28 AM) *

funny, the same car was listed here for sale in august of 2004 ... shades.gif

Nov 2004 - on eBay, reserve not met
Nov 2004 - car sold (outside eBay)
Nov 2007 - on eBay again, reserve not met
May 2008 - on eBay again ...

idea.gif Gustl
r_towle
QUOTE(Vacca Rabite @ May 14 2008, 02:22 PM) *

IPB Image

Zach

Are those mufflers original???
Or original RS mufflers?

Rich
Joe Bob
QUOTE(r_towle @ May 14 2008, 10:52 AM) *

QUOTE(Vacca Rabite @ May 14 2008, 02:22 PM) *

IPB Image

Zach

Are those mufflers original???
Or original RS mufflers?

Rich

It was a work in progress.....I HAD to use those with the cat in the middle to get smogged with the 3.6. Now has this configuration.

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

Zach took the blue graphic pic off of my website where I had it as an example of RS and color specs....now can get off a bitching about my ass and back to the cheesey fishy 914/6? shades.gif

VaccaRabite
QUOTE(Joe Mama @ May 14 2008, 02:33 PM) *

BTW, does YOUR 914 have a Porsche badge on the front hood? biggrin.gif

Nope. Just tacky racing stripes. Even took the lettering off the engine grill.

I might put a VW badge on there. Maybe not. Who knows. Maybe a Fiat badge. Some people would get it, some would think I'm an idiot. Just like real life...

Zach
Joe Bob
OK...so which of you preverts paid the scheckles for the pics of the Mistress of Ballcrushing?
jd74914
I swear I saw her in a martial arts commercial in a movie theater once (across the river from me, on his side of the state) . . . laugh.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE(Joe Mama @ May 14 2008, 02:37 PM) *

OK...so which of you preverts paid the scheckles for the pics of the Mistress of Ballcrushing?

i wasn't part of the "group buy" ... sad.gif

anybody still got the pics and wants to send me an email?
w00t.gif Andy
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.