Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Carlisle Import / Kit / Replicar Show, May 16-18
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
zymurgist
Is anyone here going to the show at Carlisle this weekend? It's not really a Porsche show, but you get to see all kinds or rare and obscure imports. There's usually a big contingent of Speedster replicas, and the years I've gone, the 914's outnumber 911's every year (one year I showed up with my 911 and it was the only one on the field).
So.Cal.914
Sounds like fun, but I left my private Jet in my other pants. Have a good time.
VaccaRabite
I was planning on going, but I am travelling too far upstate to get the m715 this weekend instead.

Maybe I'll try and stop in Friday after work. Probably not, though, considering I need to help erin with the baby.

Zach
zymurgist
QUOTE(Vacca Rabite @ May 14 2008, 09:53 AM) *

I was planning on going, but I am travelling too far upstate to get the m715 this weekend instead.

Maybe I'll try and stop in Friday after work. Probably not, though, considering I need to help erin with the baby.

Zach

Yeah, that's probably best for domestic tranquility.

Did you try the Tripel yet?
VaccaRabite
QUOTE(zymurgist @ May 14 2008, 03:47 PM) *

Zach

The night Theo was born, yeah. Awesome.

Zach
zymurgist
QUOTE(Vacca Rabite @ May 14 2008, 06:26 PM) *

QUOTE(zymurgist @ May 14 2008, 03:47 PM) *

Zach

The night Theo was born, yeah. Awesome.

Zach

Good for you, glad you enjoyed it. I might try to make more of it this year if I ever find the time...
r_towle

Zach

Wanna earn some points and have fun???

take the kid to the show, leave your wife home alone with nothing on her schedule.
Just a plain day off.

Rich
type47
me, me, me...... root is, for some reason, going to his son's graduation saturday WTF.gif so i'm going solo. see you there and you better be driving the 911. biggrin.gif
914rrr
Wish I could go. Let me know if you see an Aztec 7 for sale...
VaccaRabite
QUOTE(r_towle @ May 14 2008, 08:23 PM) *

Zach

Wanna earn some points and have fun???

take the kid to the show, leave your wife home alone with nothing on her schedule.
Just a plain day off.

Rich

Plain and simple, I am not allowed. whip[1].gif
Doc told my wife that the little guy should avoid large groups of people until he gets his first round of vaccinations. I would have better luck moving the one of the local mountains then convincing Erin that Theo wanted to look at cars.

Zach
zymurgist
QUOTE(type47 @ May 14 2008, 09:18 PM) *

me, me, me...... root is, for some reason, going to his son's graduation saturday WTF.gif so i'm going solo. see you there and you better be driving the 911. biggrin.gif

I drove it last year... I parked it next to its "evil twin"!

Click to view attachment
zymurgist
QUOTE(Vacca Rabite @ May 14 2008, 10:41 PM) *

I would have better luck moving the one of the local mountains then convincing Erin that Theo wanted to look at cars.

My mom tells me that when I was about 3 years old, she and my dad took me out for a drive, and I astonished them by identifying all the different kinds of cars. (Because cars actually looked less generic back then.) It's never too early to get the boy started! driving.gif
type47
QUOTE(zymurgist @ May 14 2008, 09:51 PM) *

I drove it last year... I parked it next to its "evil twin"!

Click to view attachment

smilie_pokal.gif

see ya there!
dhs
Just packed the 914. black 76
type47
QUOTE(dhs @ May 16 2008, 03:27 PM) *

Just packed the 914. black 76

are you parking on the show field? mine will be the light ivory 1.8L
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.