Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 Food
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Curvie Roadlover
From the lexan molds from Demick. This flavor is the fastest, I'm told.
Curvie Roadlover
'nuther
URY914
Does Jello rust? happy11.gif

Paul
seanery
Very nice Tom!!
Joe Bob
Does yellow jello go thru the intestinal tract faster than other colors?
Demick
Nice! But yours looks like it's a little on the soft side. The more concentrated you make the jello, the better it will hold it's shape. The first one that I made I did according to the 'jello mold' instructions on the side of the jello box. Not nearly concentrated enough. If I remember right I made it at least double strength in order to get the jello stiff enough. I do remember that one package of jello in the right concentration was just enough to do a single body.

Demick
Demick
asdf
maf914
Not stiff enough? Sounds like a roll cage is in order! laugh.gif

Mike
swood
You gotta make that Jello shooter style...with vodka in place of 1/2 the water required. MMMmmm....snzzzzzz
Curvie Roadlover
QUOTE(Demick @ Jan 21 2004, 07:49 AM)
Nice! But yours looks like it's a little on the soft side. The more concentrated you make the jello, the better it will hold it's shape.

Thank god that's what it was. I thought maybe the longitudinals were shot ohmy.gif
mskala
If you know what jello is, putting more in adds horsepower chairfall.gif
GWN7
Mine arrived today.

Thanks Demick beerchug.gif
Jenny
QUOTE(mskala @ Jan 21 2004, 09:05 AM)
If you know what jello is, putting more in adds horsepower chairfall.gif

My boyfriend sits across the table from me and neighs everytime I eat jello. Whatever. They put worse things in lipstick. chowtime.gif

Jen
Demick
QUOTE(GWN7 @ Jan 21 2004, 09:40 AM)
Mine arrived today.

Wow. That took FOREVER!! I assumed you had received yours weeks ago. You must really live in the middle of nowhere. When I have sent stuff to Canada before it usually only took a week or so. Yours took 3 weeks. Glad you got them.

Demick
maf914
You must be talking about ground up hooves! laugh.gif

If you want to stiffen the jello you may want to add some fiber. Yeah, like fiber reinforced concrete. Of course glass fiber or steel fiber is out of the question, as are carbon or kevlar... ohmy.gif

Maybe a little shredded wheat. Or spaghetti. chowtime.gif

Mike
PatW
The Jello needs Bananas. smile.gif
Bruce Allert
QUOTE(maf914 @ Jan 21 2004, 08:54 AM)
Not stiff enough?

isn't that what she said? laugh.gif

........b
Aaron Cox
sagging? hows the door gap?
Andyrew
Just makes me hungry looking at it, I bet its light!!!(calories)
GWN7
It does take a long time for mail to get here and get somewhere else for that matter too.

I mailed a soap to Sean and a week later sent him another box with soap and candles. They arrived the same day in Indy,about 2 1/2 weeks later. The West coast ones only took a week for some reason.....If I want someting to get somewhere in the US fast, I drive down there and mail it. sad.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.