Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: what region am I in?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
RJMII
Okay, I looked at the map. Wyoming isn't listed as having a region on the map in the FAQ section that McMark posted.

Which region am I in? Or should I just pick UT because I go there occasionally and wouldn't mind being included in fun runs and swap meets and such?
messix
we'll make a new one fer ya, you can pick the name and we'll assisgn you yer own smiley.... hows this one sheeplove.gif happy11.gif
plymouth37
Weclome to the black hole that is Wyoming, The Colorado guys are great I chose to affiliate with them. Although Worland is really nowhere near anything so you may be in for a drive no matter what region you decide to visit!
TheCabinetmaker
No region listed for Okieland either.
tdgray
QUOTE(vsg914 @ May 15 2008, 02:33 PM) *

That's because only two things come outa Oklahoma son... steers and queers... since I don't see no horns...

oh come on... ya knew it was coming biggrin.gif
messix
QUOTE(tdgray @ May 15 2008, 01:16 PM) *

That's because only two things come outa Oklahoma son... steers and queers... since I don't see no horns...

av-943.gif av-943.gif av-943.gif av-943.gif idea.gif av-943.gif av-943.gif av-943.gif
blitZ
You're in your own private Wyoming.

Oh, wait, that's Idaho, same difference.
ruddyboys
What Map? confused24.gif
TheCabinetmaker
QUOTE(tdgray @ May 15 2008, 03:16 PM) *

That is pretty fucking old, but I heard it as there are only two things that come out of Ohio. Hot rods and faggots. I don't see any headlights on you! Its still pretty fucking stupid. BTW Not many cattle farms here, they are in Texas! Oklahoma raises mostly race horses
ericread
Evidently, we've given Montana, Wyoming and Idaho back to Canada.

"Dats a fine lookin auto dere, eh?"

dry.gif
ericread
QUOTE(ruddyboys @ May 15 2008, 01:33 PM) *

What Map? confused24.gif

This map:

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=80771
keske968
And aparently the midwest has been given back to.... who?

Nebraska needs a region as well.
SLKWrx
Just be happy, I'm in the SE area of NJ, there are two regions right there, and neither want any part of my area sad.gif
RJMII
QUOTE(plymouth37 @ May 15 2008, 12:30 PM) *

Weclome to the black hole that is Wyoming, The Colorado guys are great I chose to affiliate with them. Although Worland is really nowhere near anything so you may be in for a drive no matter what region you decide to visit!

Where are you at?

My wife and I are contemplating the red rocks trip with the CO group.
I've also got a lot of parts to trade off at a swap meet somewhere, if I can find one.
RJMII
QUOTE(ericread @ May 15 2008, 03:08 PM) *

Evidently, we've given Montana, Wyoming and Idaho back to Canada.

"Dats a fine lookin auto dere, eh?"

dry.gif

That explains why I've been watching a lot of Corner Gas lately.
RJMII
QUOTE(messix @ May 15 2008, 12:26 PM) *

we'll make a new one fer ya, you can pick the name and we'll assisgn you yer own smiley.... hows this one sheeplove.gif happy11.gif

How about this one? finger.gif Since it would be just for me, I can show you how many people are in my region. poke.gif
Joe Bob
Put a fence around it...we'll call it the "Central Zoo"....
TROJANMAN
QUOTE(RJMII @ May 16 2008, 06:52 PM) *

Where are you at?

I've also got a lot of parts to trade off at a swap meet somewhere, if I can find one.

You just missed the annual Denver swap meet, and I don't know of any others being planned.

I am not sure where Worland is, but there are two monthly Porsche gatherings in Denver/Boulder on the first and second Saturday of every month. wink.gif

You should plan on Red Rocks. It is a one of a kind event smile.gif
RJMII
QUOTE(!Wet Spot! @ May 16 2008, 09:17 PM) *

Put a fence around it...we'll call it the "Central Zoo"....

Sometimes I wonder if I live in the monkey section or the donkey section; always hanging around making an ass of myself.
RJMII
QUOTE(TROJANMAN @ May 16 2008, 09:20 PM) *

QUOTE(RJMII @ May 16 2008, 06:52 PM) *

Where are you at?

You just missed the annual Denver swap meet, and I don't know of any others being planned.

I am not sure where Worland is, but there are two monthly Porsche gatherings in Denver/Boulder on the first and second Saturday of every month. wink.gif

You should plan on Red Rocks. It is a one of a kind event smile.gif

Red Rocks is up there on the list of things we want to do this year for sure.

The two a month gathering, do they get noted in the Yahoo group? I subscribed. ( haven't posted anything, but I just subscribed recently)
TROJANMAN
Yes.

You should come say hi. We have a few people in Cheyenne and Laramie (that I know of)

The one in Boulder is the first Saturday, and the one in Denver is the second Saturday. The one in Denver is always at 7 am and is at the Village Inn at Colorado and I25. Ferg can tell you where the other one is, but it is usually a mix of lots of different cars.
iamchappy
I know a of few 914 6 owners in Jackson...
Slider
And some just south of Wyoming in Fort Collins.

Its a great group.. good times had by all
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.