Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Good Buy -6 in Ohio
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
seanery
914-6 in Ohio
THis looks to be a decent car and a good buy.
IPB Image

Scroll far right for pics.
Gint
I bid on it early, asked some questions and received some pics. Looks fairly solid in the hell hole (nased on the one picture I saw), but I didn't pursue it too hard. The seller sort of had a clue. She also seemed to be a timely communicator.
JmuRiz
What's with the moveable pass seat? Might take some work to get it running right again. So add some $ to get it working well. Maybe if I didn't already have a car/project, haha.
Red-Beard
Looks good. The movable Passenger seat "upgrade" is not unusual. The price is right. The car not having run in 4-5 years could be an issue. Might need an engine rebuild. Leak could be _anything_.
anthony
The price is right.

I don't know. It seems kind of high to me for a non running car. By the time you repair the large scratch on the hood, clean up the interior, and get it running this car could cost a small fortune. It also has 3.5 days left to go for people to bid it up.

And the ad says:

Needs a small amount of work to run, mostly tune ups and a new battery.

I'm kind of skeptical of a non-running car of this value. If one owned a real 914-6 I can't imagine not doing these things to get it running before sale even if you had to tow it to a mechanic.
vortrex
I agree, $10k+ for a car that needs paint work and who knows what for the engine VS a really nice $15k driver. not sure when the reserve was met, but I hate overbidding for things on ebay once it reaches what the seller wanted.
914MF
It has T-tops. wink.gif laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.