Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fenderwell liners
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ninefourteener
Just caught these on e-bay... never seen them for sale. Apparently, they are available in Chicago?

Guess that explains why my car has them, and everyone seemed so interested in seeing pics at the time.

Anyway.. no affiliation, just thought it was an uncommon find, thought I'd pass it out. They are cool to have, and keeps all the crap out of the fenderwells.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...&category=33644

beerchug.gif
F4i
I like them. I don't $200.oo like them. But I like them. Looks like you could just buy some flat plastic and trace out a set.
Air_Cooled_Nut
agree.gif
Nice idea but I'm sure someone here could make and sell 'em for a lot less!
ninefourteener
They are pretty cool... they clean up the interior fenderwells too.

Hell, I wouldn't buy them for that much either.. they just happen to be on my car when I bought it. (I bought it from a collector in Chicago)

If they weren't riveted in, I'd pull em out and trace a set, and just send out the tracings.

Matbe thats why they are so much.. no one else is making them.
ThinAir
Since I live in snow country I've thought of putting these in, but wasn't sure about how they mounted or looked once installed. Can you put up some pictures?
redshift
I would rather continue shooting the dirt out with water.

smile.gif

M
URY914
I could make them out of fiberglass for about $35 bucks. laugh.gif

Paul
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.