Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Parts Vault submissions
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Originality and History
davep
I had some fun today adding in some new parts. I have a bunch of NOS parts, and have started documenting them. Some parts like the 311.837.177 (A) are not found in the 914 parts book.
Pat Garvey
QUOTE(davep @ May 18 2008, 07:23 PM) *

I had some fun today adding in some new parts. I have a bunch of NOS parts, and have started documenting them. Some parts like the 311.837.177 (A) are not found in the 914 parts book.

Dave,

You WERE a busy boy today! Great stuff!

We don'r get enough posts there. I know that our members are buying parts all the time - sometimes new!

Everyone should think about posting pic of new parts they get - it's best for all of us. Just remember to play by the rules. We haven't even scratched the surface of 914 parts - in & out of the PET, and we all need the help.

My day was 13 hours spent driving from the lower tip of South Carolina to Philly (750 miles). A third of that was through the DC corridor, on a Sunday afternoon, in a driving rain! To say I'm bushed would be an understatement - would rather have done a 6 hour race at speed.
Pat
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.