Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: is this moral
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
mein_tag
found this on pelican i though it was.. well pretty messed up..

http://forums.pelicanparts.com/showthread....555#post3951555
VaccaRabite
Looks like the longs were shot, but it had a ton of good parts left.

Zach
mein_tag
that was my first thought but i've seen a lot worse fixed.
Wanna9146
Blasphemy! sawzall-smiley.gif welder.gif hanged.gif sad2.gif behead.gif
SirAndy
headbang.gif
dw914er
bummer
zymurgist
This was the most unkindest cut of all...
jr91472
windshield..... screwy.gif
Richard Casto
I saw that yesterday and thought about saying something in that thread, but figured what was the point. The car is gone.

It may not have been a great restoration candidate, but there was a lot of good stuff that could still be reused by someone. I guess it's OK to strip stuff of and sell what you can, but instead of just trashing the rest, at least offer to give the rest away to someone who may have a use for it.
FourBlades

That car was pristine compared to mine and some others I have seen restored.

If that was a 356, it would have been a $15,000 car, at least.

plymouth37
The chassis looked rough but there were still a ton of parts on it.
Too bad, I would have liked to have some time to strip it before it got cut up.
6freak
QUOTE(jr91472 @ May 20 2008, 06:37 AM) *

windshield..... screwy.gif

thats what i was look`n at and the side class....but ya know what. the more that get cut up the more mines worth.so break out the saw boys and start hack`n.... sawzall-smiley.gif
plymouth37
but ya know what. the more that get cut up the more mines worth.so break out the saw boys and start hack`n.... sawzall-smiley.gif

av-943.gif True that!
zymurgist
A few years ago, Caroline (Babydoll's owner) had bought a black 914 in a scrap yard. She had stripped off a lot of parts from it, and was going back for more, when she found out that it had been crushed. Had I known that they were going to do that, I would have hauled it up to my house and thrown a tarp over it. headbang.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.