Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Is this anybody we know?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Jeroen
IPB Image

cheers,

Jeroen
redshift
Shouldn't it be "John 9:14"... the guy from PP.

smile.gif

M
GWN7
Mabey it's an old picture and he read more of the book now? wink.gif
914ghost
Heavy bumpers and light fiberglass flare and rockers are kinda a "mixed blessing" on that car..
Hehe ...get it.. ? !
"MIXED BLESSING". . ?
lol2.gif lol2.gif chairfall.gif

mad.gif
SirAndy
i think i was there the day that picture was taken. unless he's running in laguna seca all the time.
even talked to the guy (cause he was right next to the food place) ...

Andy
Jeroen
So... did he convert you biggrin.gif

cheers,

Jeroen
Joe Bob
Those bumpers appear to be shiny fiberglass....
thesey914
Maybe the whole rear fender is glass because the sail panel looks a bit odd.
seanery
It's a Chalon kit. it looks different from that angle and because it has black bumpers and no trim for the bumpers.
drew365
That's my buddy Aaron. He's spreading the word one track at a time. He's an engineer for Rocketdyne and kind of races on a shoestring budget. The car has a Buick V-6 in it. He's a good guy, doesn't push the religion aspect. He lets his car do the talking. Also his driving suit has a large purple cross designed in the center.
Andyrew
Where does he normally race? Hmm that is what me and dad want to do.. Anyone have his email?

Andrew
drew365
He usually runs the Short Track Series at Willow Springs with me. But he doesn't go to all the events. The first event is Feb.1. I'll be there, if he is there I'll get contact info for you.
Andyrew
Who do you guys run with? (what events)
drew365
The POC in the L.A. region. Aaron seems to move around a bit and get track time with different groups. He lives in Canoga Park but I don't have his phone or e-mail.
Andyrew
Thanks, but you dont need to worry about getting the number, if you had it on hand ya, but dont worry about it. POC, cool. Maybe I'll see you on the track sometime, we run buttonwillow, and thunderhill. but not lately, its been auto xing mostly cus I can do it. once I turn 18, then its DE's and Time trialing all the way.

Andrew
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.