Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: NW Teeners
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
KELTY360
Title says it all. I'm planning on going out there, anyone up for a drive?

SpringMeet 2008
Root_Werks
Michelle and I were thinking of taking the 914 down to PIR or Bremerton this weekend as I believe there Porsche stuff going on both places. But might take the 2003 mexi bug or the 74 stupid beelte down to this? Hmm, what to do. idea.gif
RockinOldSchool
QUOTE(KELTY360 @ May 21 2008, 06:09 PM) *

Title says it all. I'm planning on going out there, anyone up for a drive?

SpringMeet 2008

If work is as slow as it was last week, I'll probably show. I missed last year, i'll have to slap myself if I miss another.
PeeGreen 914
I'll be in Bremerton all weekend.
effutuo101
I will be camping the whole weekend. My youngest brother graduated High School and is coming down from Alaska to hang with everybody. Have fun! It is supposed to be a great weekend.
helios
I'll be there with a few of my VW coharts from Bellingham. We usually attend every year. Though I won't be buying anything this year........stretched myself a bit thin last week...........but I now have a 914! Sometimes sacrifices must be made. drunk.gif
dinomium
I am spending the first Beer free Memorial Day doing chores and bbq-ing because that IS what MY WIFE said I will be doing!
PanelBilly
Thanks for the post, I didn't know this was going on. I need to put front brakes on two different cars this weekend. A honda Accord an an old Oldsmobile 88. I'm not motivated by either of these cars, but a good friend needs some help.

Of course, I will also be working inmy shop along side my 914 so we can visit and help make the wrenching easier.

What's going on at PIR?
Root_Werks
QUOTE(PanelBilly @ May 22 2008, 05:30 PM) *

Thanks for the post, I didn't know this was going on. I need to put front brakes on two different cars this weekend. A honda Accord an an old Oldsmobile 88. I'm not motivated by either of these cars, but a good friend needs some help.

Of course, I will also be working inmy shop along side my 914 so we can visit and help make the wrenching easier.

What's going on at PIR?

PIR either sat or sun is a DE event I think? Check the local www.pnwr.org I think is the web site. Or just google it and it'll pop up.
championgt1
I always miss the vw show. I may make it up there for awhile. Thanks for the heads up!! beerchug.gif
PeeGreen 914
QUOTE(dinomium @ May 22 2008, 05:01 PM) *

I am spending the first Beer free Memorial Day doing chores and bbq-ing because that IS what MY WIFE said I will be doing!

And stopping by Bremerton on saturday right?

I would like to get as many 914s as we can to take a nice group shot if we can.
6freak
QUOTE(Phoenix 914-6GT @ May 23 2008, 12:10 AM) *

QUOTE(dinomium @ May 22 2008, 05:01 PM) *

And stopping by Bremerton on saturday right?

I would like to get as many 914s as we can to take a nice group shot if we can.

I`ll be at bremerton Saterday.just chillen Sunday .and there is no DE`s at Pacific Raceways on the weekends(Porsche Club that is)............. 10-4 on the group shot Jon
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.