Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anybody from Central PA going to HSR Race?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
carr914
The HSR race is in a couple of weeks. I have friends that will be there racing and will bring my Dr. Evil rebuild back to me if I can get it to Watkins Glen.

Thanks, T.C.

Click to view attachment

Dr Evil
My buddy, Ron, may be going and he would have room. I'll check today.
Dr Evil
Ron says he will be there smile.gif

I'll get you pics of the 915 tranny soon.
carr914
Thanks Dr.
carr914
It looks like Dr Evil's friend is not going to the Glen afterall. Is there anybody going that can lend a hand. It is this weekend June 14-15.

Thanks, T.C.
Dr Evil
I thought it was in Glenn Rock, not Watkins sad.gif Watkins is way too far for me to frive it myself sad.gif Sorry man.
Eric_Shea
Anybody from Central PA going to HSR Race?, at Watkins Glen

If you're not you're going to miss out on seeing some awesome 914 racing action... It'll bring tears to your eyes.
brant
I spoke with Frank Beck a week ago, and he will be running the glen this year...

that doesn't help with the transport I know, but I'm reinforcing Eric's statement about attending if your local and possibly can make it.
Eric_Shea
Ahhhhhhh... Mr. #4.

Go out and watch what can be done with a lowly pair of flexible S-Calipers and report back as to what it is again you'll be needing for your street rod! lol3.gif
carr914
Nobody Going?

T.C.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.