Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Update from me and my Ravenna
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
BigDBass
Hi all,

I haven't been active on the forum much but wanted to say hello to my friends here and give an update.

My 914 is still running very nicely after spending some time with Brad Mayeur last spring. (Knock on wood!) So I haven't had to post looking for help! I still need to wrangle out the stereo and install Morphenspectra pods and footwell subwoofer, and need to get a new battery. Nothing major by any means!

Oh, and baby #2 is due on June 13th...

I've poked around looking for any WI/IL/IN 914 get-togethers but didn't find anything. I could host something later in the summer (August-ish?) but don't have much to offer in the way of fun scenic roads.

gopack
Hey DAN,
nice to hear from you after a long absence! welcome back, and feel free to post even with out questions!
iamchappy
Hi Dan, looks like you've been busy.......
Bartlett 914
Hi Dan! bye1.gif
Gint
Howdy. bye1.gif Grats on #2.

And...

You had to know it was coming...

thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif
Eric_Shea
Oh, and baby #2 is due on June 13th...

Whew... clap23.gif

That's good to know. We were fairly certain she was going to divorce you! biggrin.gif
rick 918-S
Sandy just asked about you the other day. Congrats on #2!
BarberDave
smilie_pokal.gif

Gongrats on #2, I am in on a Chicago Area get togeather, why not get togeather with

Garold and do something togeather. my 2 cents Dave slap.gif
lotus_65
Nice to hear about things, Dan.

There's a chance I'll be over-nighting in the ChiLand area on June 21 and/or the 28th with kids, but probably not the car.

We could be in for something...

Paul
BarberDave
smilie_pokal.gif

DAN; Check a post about simular idea by Rick 918-s. Dave slap.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.