Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Is this anybuddy on the board?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Bleyseng
Saw this 76 being dollyed down Holman Blvd the other day and wonder if this is someone on the boards project. Looked like it was sans engine but the rest of the car was pretty sweet.
Joe Bob
What....you couldn't chase him down?
seanery
Hi Geoff!
Yeah, that's nice looking!
ericread
It should be pretty obvious by now that if you see a 914 driving or being towed down the street, they are not of this board. The forum members here tend to keep their teeners safely on jackstands at all times. biggrin.gif
TheCabinetmaker
QUOTE(ericread @ May 24 2008, 12:19 PM) *

It should be pretty obvious by now that if you see a 914 driving or being towed down the street, they are not of this board. The forum members here tend to keep their teeners safely on jackstands at all times. biggrin.gif

Not all of us.
Gint
QUOTE(vsg914 @ May 24 2008, 11:05 AM) *
QUOTE(ericread @ May 24 2008, 12:19 PM) *
Not all of us.
I too respectfully disagree. smile.gif They're a lot more fun off of jackstands.
Bleyseng
I was working traveling to check on a job, but I did honk at the stop light and the guy just looked straight ahead...

I met a guy 2 months ago that is a original owner, bought the 914 new in 74...at the post office.

I also saw a sweet 75 nepal orange car at the Krispy Creme is Sodo yesterday...

Hi Sean!!! ever get those cars all running!

Gint, I still am waiting for the six to be finished or rather when are you gonna start working on it?? chair.gif
Gint
I'm still in the parts collection phase. laugh.gif

Just got the zambeziteen really running again this afternoon. Still needs some carb sync work, but it drives and shifts again.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.