Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Car auction
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Elliot Cannon
I found this up for auction. Any guesses what is sold for? Anyone seen one of these before? It's a 1976 with either a 2.7 or 3.0 (he wasn't sure) Supposedly smog exempt because it's registered as a "kit car".
Elliot Cannon
here's another
Elliot Cannon
wun mo
Elliot Cannon
Honda mo-cycle powered midget.
Elliot Cannon
This is the one I wanted. It sold for 22 large. Ground up resto.
jim_hoyland
Hmm. those scoops on the side were made by Wilco. Perhaps this was a protype for the convertible conversion...you did buy it smile.gif
TheCabinetmaker
QUOTE(Elliot Cannon @ May 24 2008, 10:31 PM) *

wun mo

What did the 50s chevy truck sell for? Had one as my work truck for 10 years. Wish I had never sold it. I want another one.

Edit: 3rd pic. I thought it show in this post.
scotty b
Amazing. Go through all that work on the 914, prety damn nice looking IMHO and completely ruin the lines and look by putting a 356 handle on the hood barf.gif TOTALY out of place dry.gif
computers4kids
QUOTE(scotty b @ May 25 2008, 08:01 AM) *

completely ruin the lines and look by putting a 356 handle on the hood barf.gif TOTALY out of place dry.gif

agree.gif Nice car...a hood handle? A kit car...I don't get it. Some mods yes, mainly the convertible top.... idea.gif

Hey anyone know anything about the smog rule and kit cars? I put a ghetty dash on...does that count. av-943.gif
Elliot Cannon
QUOTE(jim_hoyland @ May 25 2008, 07:01 AM) *

Hmm. those scoops on the side were made by Wilco. Perhaps this was a protype for the convertible conversion...you did buy it smile.gif

I didn't register to bid on anything. Didn't have time. I spoke with the winning bidder and gave him my number. I think he'll tire of the 914 especially after he showed me his 911 twin turbo with 720 HP!!!
DEC
QUOTE(Elliot Cannon @ May 25 2008, 05:30 AM) *

Ohhhhh,
my name on the licence plate

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.