Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 Meet at VCR - Sunday, June 1st
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Trying to plan a meet at Village Coffee Roasters on June 1st. I'd like to meet all of you who live in the general vicinity. I'm new to the Teener world and would like to break the ice.

I've been going to VCR for a while with my other cars and thought this would be a nice location for a informal meet and possible drive.

Thanks,
Roy.
icon_bump.gif
JoeSharp
Hey Roy, there a few events going on in June that you may want to look into.
An A/X at El Toro on the 1st of June.
A weigh-in at Team NARP H.Q. on the 7th of June.
On the 14th there is a run through the mountians around Big Bare.
It's kind of hard to get a large turn out of 914 at the roaster because most of us that will drive to events live in the south.
ericread
QUOTE(Joe Sharp @ May 27 2008, 10:40 AM) *

Hey Roy, there a few events going on in June that you may want to look into.
An A/X at El Toro on the 1st of June.
A weigh-in at Team NARP H.Q. on the 7th of June.
On the 14th there is a run through the mountians around Big Bare.
It's kind of hard to get a large turn out of 914 at the roaster because most of us that will drive to events live in the south.

The A/X on June 1 is part of the "Topless at the Beach" Concours & A/X event sponsored by the PCA. I'll be over at the Hilton Waterfront Resort, Huntington Beach, signing up Concours weenies on Saturday morning if anybody wants to stop by. I plan to attend the A/X with my camera on the 1st, and will post the pics here. bye1.gif

BTW: I think he meant "Big Bear". I think "Big Bare" is a topless joint! drunk.gif

Oh well. I figured I'd be there anyway. Why not see who can make it. I'll try and keep my calandar open for some of the upcomming events. driving.gif

Thanks,
Roy.
Crazyhippy
Go to the BBQ on the 7th... there have been 30+ cars show for one of Joes BBQ's.

BJH
kojo2001
QUOTE(96740 @ May 25 2008, 03:56 PM) *

Trying to plan a meet at Village Coffee Roasters on June 1st. I'd like to meet all of you who live in the general vicinity. I'm new to the Teener world and would like to break the ice.

I've been going to VCR for a while with my other cars and thought this would be a nice location for a informal meet and possible drive.

Thanks,
Roy.

sounds good
See you there Kojo. beerchug.gif
QUOTE(Crazyhippy @ May 27 2008, 07:51 PM) *

Go to the BBQ on the 7th... there have been 30+ cars show for one of Joes BBQ's.

BJH

This sound cool too. beerchug.gif
kojo2001
QUOTE(96740 @ May 27 2008, 11:16 PM) *

See you there Kojo. beerchug.gif

What time are you thinking? smile.gif
Aiming for 8.
Hey Justin,
Nice meeting you at VCR this morning. PM when you want to do Paradise Cove.
Roy.

PS: Here is one of the shots of our lone two 914's. beer.gif

Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.